Alliance Nicknames

DeletedUser

Yeah that could work. What do people think of the new layout?

DeletedUser

Also Skully can you delete all posts from P1 under my first post to the top of P3. just to clear the thread up a bit so it makes more sense. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Can you just delete all posts from mine to P3 please. That would help a lot.... I'm going to edit the post now. Just bringing up the lists one Grepostats

DeletedUser

It's :heh I think and because they've all been added and when people comment again it gets longer and people stop looking at the first page like they should be. Also did you like my update?

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure they know how to get to the first page :p

I like the update, this thread made me know all abbreviations :)

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad to help. If you want any more detail then just send me a message and I'll send you some extra detail. One small price..... I think you can guess....

DeletedUser

rosi merged with TE, so not defeated
SF merged together with Wov to form Carpe Diem, so not defeated

apart from that keep up the good work ;)

DeletedUser

The only thing is that INH, SF, and CD are all the same alliance. They were SF until WOV merged into them and then they became INH. Now they go by CD. In the post you make it sound like INH, SF, and CD are 3 different alliances so its a little misleading. Other than that it looks great. Good work

DeletedUser

Legio IX appeared from nowhere.

Not really. They're a hand full of players who used to be in Titans Of Nu. They appeared while TON was under fire.

If you would look at the Titans Of Nu alliance page you would see that there is a note there as well which states the alliance name :)