Alliance of the month

DeletedUser

yea i know lol :/ can a mod please clean up anything that is against the rules in this?

DeletedUser

no, is probably the short answer.

Unless you do what I said and click the report button for every reply made not on topic, but you have let it run on again here... and replied yourself off topic?!
this is why I suggested start again and hit the FIRST off-topic replies with the report button and keep the topic moderated from the start.
I havent seen a great deal of moderating going on in this forum, certainly not for spam but if you click the report button a mod will get a notification or PM or something and can be directed to your problem.

DeletedUser

in april i will of played zeta for a year 33 is to be expected when all the good alliances fell i left and kept going for the better ones

as you can see no one wants you here go back to your MRA

I've been playing 6 months and have 2 alliance changes:

None - > NSPG Trainers
NSPG TRAINERS -> NSPG

Im also in the top 100 for defensive points and am not doing badly on offensive points.

And before you accuse me of being a no-lifer, I work full time, i live with my partner, i play football and i go out atleast 2 nights a week to see friends.

So PLEASE don't blame anyone but yourself.

DeletedUser

Omg srsly i have a real reason if it is still there

It is called team ryan's forum

Also when a new good alliance comes i leave wait go to my alliance changes and look how many of those alliances are still left or are actually not falling

DeletedUser

So you leave as soon as you see a better offer? Top quality commitment.

Interesting that all of your alliances have supposedly failed. Perhaps it is indicative of your quality as a player.

Anyways I have no interest any continuing this conversation.

Enjoy Grepolis.

Ciao.

DeletedUser19554

Omg srsly i have a real reason if it is still there

It is called team ryan's forum

Also when a new good alliance comes i leave wait go to my alliance changes and look how many of those alliances are still left or are actually not falling

where's your loyalty:pro: you have to be commited to an alliance once you find which it is but it shouldn't take you 33 alliances to decide.if you can't find one that fits you found one and invite people that fits your needs and if you don't like them or don't fit you and your alliance's requirments kick'em simple as that:)

DeletedUser

It means you have or are raising topics from the dead..... such practise is called Necromancy and its a dark art indeed :eek:;)

DeletedUser19554

sorry didn't mean to we really need to activate this forum it's boring a stole a topic from another world it's cool and called ally war, disband

DeletedUser3613

brendon, would you mind if i used this in gamma mate ? great thread, rep for you

DeletedUser

BACK ON TOPIC

The votes have been counted, and it was a landslide!!!!!!
Alliance of the month for August is

NEXUS :D