Newspaper Alliance of the Week

DeletedUser31161

Im so bored bp hasn't ended yet for me! Anyway i'm gonna start this kinda newspaper its called Alliance of the Week every Sunday i will make a new thread posted who i think was the best alliance in the week. this can include deffense, extrodinary miracles, extraordinary flops, abp, wars, funny name and profile, ect. If you see a alliance that is doing well, flopping or makes its own category make your own post!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

The Strip Joint

Their Profile said:
We play for fun but are elite,

To join you have to be of age (read no n00b).

Lets party...

This alliance wins the extraordinary profile. 8 members and doing really well especially for being out in the rim. I hope to see them expand. I am giving them the award for Outstanding Profile

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention. We will do what we can mr penguin. :)

DeletedUser

Expect the unexpected when I'm involved. And to clarify this aint my first rodeo. :D

DeletedUser31161

anybody with a alliance named so well can't be playing grepolis for the first time

DeletedUser

anybody with a alliance named so well can't be playing grepolis for the first time

well now i'm not bored anymore..thats a "creative" name..i'm tired of seeing Legions, Spartans, gods, hades and kings

DeletedUser

All our city names are top notch too, if I do say so myself ;)

DeletedUser31161

i will not be able to do some so here are the early editions for next week and the week after

DeletedUser31161

La Familia

Profile said:
La Familia

We are a fun and sociable alliance with members who want make a new start together on Oropos.

If you want to join please send a message to burn76 or Pizza- . You will need to have at least 1000 points and be active in the game and on the forum. We choose quality over quantity.

In this early stage of the world we're not looking for pacts yet, but you're always welcome for a chat.

Mergers: only into us (for now)
Brother/sister/academy alliances: none
NAP's: none, except in very special circumstances

If you're not with us, you're against us.

Take the La Familia vow

I vow on pain of death to kill everything that moves if its red its already dead. No one stands alone No man is left behind.
Numbers do not scare me just give more oppurtunity for BP.
My word is my bond my troops are my voice and they are La Familia

Extremely small but better than most alliances. Their BP is outstanding and their players are expierenced. I am giving them the award for Outstanding Alliance

DeletedUser

13 Members must be strict recruiting or players sticking together from other oceans!!!

DeletedUser39931

13 Members must be strict recruiting or players sticking together from other oceans!!!

We just dont carry dead weight i would rather have 12 other players i know have my back than 200 muppets only out for personal gain.

Yes im talking about you League of Legions and M.I.R.

DeletedUser16696

We just dont carry dead weight i would rather have 12 other players i know have my back than 200 muppets only out for personal gain

Completely agree, With 200 members the forum must be a massive mess, Imagine if 20-30 people got cleared in a day the alliance will be skint and some people wouldn't know where to send or what.

20 members, you can have one members cleared and every can easily arrange support for him, and getting to problem sorted, and if they're decent players and know what they're doing. Dam they'll cause problems

DeletedUser

yep this is my first world with such a large alliance cap. Will be interesting to see how it plays out!

DeletedUser31161

HallFleet

First off I would like to say sorry for not getting this earlier. This is last Sundays episode. I was on vacation and then in the middle of a big war and couldn't get this done. Here it is....

Their Profile said:
HallFleet is an experienced alliance from Marathon, whose mission is to conquer this world as well (obvious mission by all alliances)

We are currently only Recruiting:

- Experienced members
- O43/33 players
- People willing to work as a team
- Players that will stay active
- Close to our average points

Message Login2 in order to join (we pick from the elite - not everyone will get an invite)

Founder- Login2[/player]

Diplomat- Login2

Founded- 05/04/2013

As many of you there is a alliance in Delos called Dreadfleet that is currently #1. I remember that this alliance used to be called Dreadfleet but mattr the founder of DF in Delos told them to name it something else as none of the players were in the Delos alliance. The Profile, the profile picture and everything else is exactly the same as the delos DreadFleet so i gave them the award for Impersonating a Alliance

DeletedUser

Dreadfleet are still here, Hallfleet are just their sister alliance.