Newspaper Alliance of the Week

DeletedUser33530

Penguin I think you should talk less in the forum and actually do something in the world it self.

If this said cheater instead of penguin you would have taken word for word the most often thing said to me.

DeletedUser

lol that's quite an upset penguin

Its been a rough week for me give me a break!

mrpenguinAngry_zps0ef3c357.jpg

DeletedUser31161

farg i have to say... nice job. lol how do you make those?

DeletedUser

farg i have to say... nice job. lol how do you make those?
For these quick caption pics, I just use Photoshop. Quick and easy usually, unless I have to drastically modify a pic or create something from scratch.

DeletedUser

Can also use MS paint for those basic ones if you prefer simple programs like me ;)

DeletedUser31161

Unstable Spartans

i included the picture as the profile goes along with the picture.

Unstable Spartans

Questions contact TresEquis

Invites

Closed. Seriously! We dont care if you have 1 billion points! Go make your own alliance.

Diplomacy

Dont worry. You all will have a chance to go to WAR against us.

OOC Players: You will not get a invite no matter what leader you go to!

Now don't start saying i'm bias. We well deserve it. For those of you that done know SL and UC merged to make US. We are a bit on the big side player wise but that is ok as we have a while to get it down. anyways emediatly after US the coalition ended. OOC surrendered and dissolved themselves. and half of the top 12 are enemies. no pacts no naps. this will be fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They gave up and dissolved

The pressure from SL, UC and ROD was too great ;)

And not to mention their allies kinda weren't too great :p There's a reason why three small alliances can fight tens of alliances at once... ;)

DeletedUser31161

United Celtic Warriors

Their profile said:
Welcome All to UCW

United Celtic Warriors

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."

"It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used."

"Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack."

"If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near."

"Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy."

"In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good."

"The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom."

"If we know that our own men are in a condition to attack, but are unaware that the enemy is not open to attack, we have gone only halfway towards victory."

"The enlightened ruler is heedful, and the good general full of caution."

"Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move."

"Of all those in the army close to the commander none is more intimate than the secret agent; of all rewards none more liberal than those given to secret agents; of all matters none is more confidential than those relating to secret operations.

This Alliance is about support for each other in everything we do.

Advice from Grepolis lifers on building our cities strong and difient!

Conquering cities which we choose to for our Aliances strength and purpose

The Alliance of a Team to be part off

Recruitment Limited!

Diplomacy Dredfultxkempdelatuam

other alliances wishing for a pact or NAP contact Diplomacy spokesperson

Mergers considered if you fall within the O44, O45, O46, O55, O56 region

We will be a force to reckon with in this world as we work towards total conquest!​

Mergers? 130 players and you want to merge?:eek: Wow noobs. Their so spread out in the world they dont know how bad they are doing.... NWO and US are destroying then in the top of 044 and 45. US is killing them in the south of 045. Dont even start about 046.... US and RoD are killing them in 055 and US is killing them in the top of 056. Wow no wonder you want to merge. Looks like you have no good players in any of those oceans. I am giving them the weekly award for Failing!