Newspaper Alliance of the Week

DeletedUser31161

hiyya triad! i hope you can be as successful as your last world. a few things though. here Unstable Spartans are the leaders. anyone who doesn't agree with that better take it up with our cs's.

DeletedUser2595

oh i'm sure we'll get along just fine. Not like we're near each other yet anyway

DeletedUser31161

ya distance :(. take care of the rim for us and dont take too many of the good cities

DeletedUser2595

Well we did alright out on the rim last time ;) we even made it into the core.

DeletedUser31161

you can try to make it in the core but by that time it will be taken by US

DeletedUser2595

Taking and holding onto the whole core can be tricky MrP. Dont you remember NN? They ran around calling everyone noobs, how did that end for them?

Just saying... :)

DeletedUser31161

we are not running around calling everyone noobs. only i am ;). anyways we do not think that. we know there are way to many people who turtle up that need a smacking too. and then there are just a few other people that are good in other alliance other than ours

DeletedUser23542

we are not running around calling everyone noobs. only i am ;). anyways we do not think that. we know there are way to many people who turtle up that need a smacking too. and then there are just a few other people that are good in other alliance other than ours

Im a turtle, come smack me :D

DeletedUser31161

triad seems to be a little spread out. dont those stray players want to restart now?

DeletedUser31161

and yet you are still the same distance away from me if not farthur then your alliance core

DeletedUser31161

hey guys i know i am late and i am sorry. need to find time for this

DeletedUser31161

Triad

there aren't many significant or special alliances this week so.... traid :p

Their Profile said:
We just got Masters Of Athens.

Now we're Drunk and Bored.

Time for a BBQ.

For invites please contact Valkeneth or Djrlol

For any Diplomatic matters please contact SH101

If you need someone Rimmed, please say hello to our Judge, Jury and executioner ronnie4183

Hello mrpenguin244​

first off i do have to say thank you. i love seeing my name on other people's profiles. oh how i see so many familiar names..... this is gonna be a fun world. this alliance of the week award goes to triad for Kicking off the start of their alliance with the biggest bang! congrats triad though you still are ranked 32 and your best guy has 2k so dont be getting ideas ;)

DeletedUser21774

And I guess from that point on, alliance of the week was ... Triad?

DeletedUser33530

This thread died before you guys were even considered a threat. Just think about that for a second. Let that idea sink in.

DeletedUser21774

As long as someone posts the thread has not died. Unless you mean, (since you're an idea kinda fella) the idea of anyone other than Triad being alliance of the week was futile. I didn't know the server had rolled that early.

I'm kinda suspecting that COD doesn't speak for many (any) other players.

DeletedUser33530

I have never spoken for anyone but myself in the forums.
When a thread hasn't been posted in for a year and a half it's dead. Anyone who spends time around in the forums can tell you that.