Alliance opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser35493
  • Start date

DeletedUser35493

Hi there,

Something we did at least on the Dutch forum:

I choose 3 alliances and the next tells his opinion about those 3 alliances.
The person who told his opinion will choose 3 again etc.

- The Ottomans
- In Kontrol
- Black knights

DeletedUser18983

In Kontrol-My alliance.
The Ottomans-MRA won't last.
Black Knights-Even though they seem good they are to spread out.

In Kontrol, Black Knights, TW-Shadow

DeletedUser

Let's try to use different alliances here.

In Kontrol-Pretty good, I think they will last if they can get rid of the 2 members in O35 and maybe get rid of a few in 47
Black Knights-A lot of people under estimate them. They are experienced plus their gap isn't want be that big if they colonize in 35/45 and get rid of their outsiders
TW-Shadow-I think they are the best alliance in the world as they are experienced and active. They also have some players using gold which could lead to faster growing later.

Black Flag, Titans and Iron Born

DeletedUser12858

Iron Born - they have a 300pt player, 'nuff said.
Titans - mediocre MRA
Black Flag - dunno how I didn't notice them earlier, they seem solid, quite a few very good players. Definitely better than most alliances.

Insomnia (gotta rep my alliance), The Republic, Global Anarchy

DeletedUser

All 3 are looking good - Link btw

Insomnia - Too far for me to care about, but they are in fact centered in one ocean (yay). But TT is b*tch no matter where you are with unit speed 1. They will have their game cut out for them if and I'm hoping that they do engage the Republic.

Republic - Similar to the above, they will eventually clash, if there is a Pact or NaP I invoke the right to call them equal yellow-bellies. A couple of players with a far reach, in terms of numbers they are dominant. Surely together With insomnia, they are the alliances to watch on ocean 36. I will keep tabs on these two.

Global Arnarchy - Setting aside the enormity of their leader being a blue balled, up tight, sexually frustrated literature professor they fall short of impressive. For reasons unbeknownst to me, they attempted to recruit moi, moi, that is so far from le ocean vintecinco (25). Anyhow, I would like to say that they have fair game over there but as you can see from the map above The Ghost Crusaders are more lost than a headless chicken.

fonzynpink, Forest Gump, The Sexy Shepherds ;)

[I've made a mix up, you meant the republic as in the ravens, but either way. It works]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35493

Fonzynpink - Low average, low amount of players. Noobed.

Forest Gump - Average average, not that bad players but Clowns will take em down.

The Sexy Shepherds - Nice name, small elite alliance. I don't know how experienced they're but it looks nice.

Contract Killers, The unstoppable gods, Public enemy

DeletedUser

I'd like to take a crack at this. Let me see, eh, darn can't find any of them in Gonnos. Well i guess it's sink, sink and sink then, or rather, blub, blub and blub.
Now for the next 3, to make it interesting and i bet i know who's gonna react first :p

Just For Deaths - Rogue Shadow - Dont Cry

DeletedUser18983

JFD-Not sure yet
Rogue Shadow-They got to far spread out, probably a sink
DC-Sink

Ohh I hope he guessed me xD

Contract Killers-FonzynPink-The Tyrants

DeletedUser

CK - TT - merging soon, so both sink I guess
Fonzy - don't know, they haven't been in any real war yet.. if they keep like this - float

Got to look back at purples post and say my oppinion on JFD - Sink, loosing cities from DC on daily basis, unexplainable for such "great" bunch, :eek:

DeletedUser18983

You want a war and we will give you one starting today.
4000.png

DeletedUser

haha, good for you, you finally started doing something :)
Can't believe you are that much afraid of us if you are sending that much biremes in siege, lol

DeletedUser

We are funny, lol
And you want to brag here with that 1 city you managed to park CS in..
Or you wanted to brag with 4k biremes in siege?
If you wanted to brag about biremes that's just sad becouse if you look at it, 12 cities are enough to have 4,2k biremes..
So, excellent job lads, you managed to find 12 cities that will send support to siege :eek:
Well done JFD on such great achievement, haha

DeletedUser18983

It's funny because you couldn't manage to find 20 cities with to land 4000 LS and clear it.

Not really bragging, you called us simmers so I showed you what we could do. You're going to lose a city about everyday from now..

Not just from us either, you have Rogue Shadow and Contact Killers to deal with.

DeletedUser

It's funny because you couldn't manage to find 20 cities with to land 4000 LS and clear it.

Not really bragging, you called us simmers so I showed you what we could do. You're going to lose a city about everyday from now..

Not just from us either, you have Rogue Shadow and Contact Killers to deal with.

Oh really? Could you tell us who else we are in war with?

You think losing a city daily scares us when we are taking 3 cities from you daily? Our alliance has been itching for a war for a while...a cocky leader who has a bad habit of always being wrong don't scare us. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

You just insulted your own alliance. Most alliances take 10 cities a day.

You're calling me cocky? Maybe look in the mirror ;)

DeletedUser44820

CK - TT - merging soon, so both sink I guess

lol. i love your way of thinking rhino.

1st) we wont merge
2nd) with this way of thinking i could say.. Ohh. DC and Shadow Knights merging..- both sink

i love this game :pro::cool: