Alliance opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser35493
  • Start date

DeletedUser18728

haha
Cry baby, truth is always bitter. I can see the reaction..
I don't want to waste any of my further time as it's not up to your level to understand my points and reply them. You need few years more experience.
But regarding the extra time, you are the only lifeless person I have ever seen in grepo.
And also I don't have the habit of talking about myself, It looks good when anybody else tells good about you because the more good you say about yourself, the more worse and noob you are and telling me you are nothing means I am more than something for you but you don't understand...
And to be honest mentioning pills and doctor now made me understand that you have some problem down there so I would be careful. Just have them if you haven't yet :)

DeletedUser

So best you come up with is to reverse my post??
You must be some very inteligent guy... haha

DeletedUser

Why are you in such hurry for us to take your cities? You want DC to be out of the map in one day or what? Everyone is doing the favor to you, FnP, JFD and US. Isn’t that enough? I mean we are not in hurry, we have enough time.. Yea, go check grepostats, everyone knows some of BF members joined us in between most of them left, those are the ones you took. But see what we have got from you. DC Chaotic Defender was the first to be eaten. He was a nice guy tbh..

Chaotic defender is still here and sniping your alliances CS's daily. Want to elaborate how he was eaten?

And regarding rhinos bireme stack i wont even waiste my time explaining to you...r u that clueless?

Dont Cry is now #1 "cough cough"

DeletedUser18728

Chaotic defender is still here and sniping your alliances CS's daily. Want to elaborate how he was eaten?

And regarding rhinos bireme stack i wont even waiste my time explaining to you...r u that clueless?

Dont Cry is now #1 "cough cough"

So you are saying that Chaotic Defender is still alive? LOL
By the way, Who the hell in this earth are you?
When two big guys are talking, the small ones just keep quite and listen.
Good boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes he is aive, i recommend you using grepointel.com its useful in that you can see peoples offline times, let me know if you need help in using it boy ;)

Being big doesnt necessarily make you good, just a simmer (We all know how you survive in this world)

Last edited by a moderator: