Alliance predictions

DeletedUser

I have seen this on other world forums so i decided to make one here.

Plz give your thoughts and opinions on current premade alliances and tell us who will rule and who will fall :)

DeletedUser

I believe this is a "prediction" thread.

What's the point of waiting till after it launches before predicting what will happen after the world in question launches?

Anyway...

44- None? Not many premades going here, and last I checked thaey didn't have much support either.

54- Waste Management. As the only premade that has a significant amount of support, they should dominante this ocean. Eternal Force is (I think) the only other premade that will put up any kind of fight.

45- Knights of the Rose. Not a super strong premade, and could easily be usurped by another but... they seem to be in the best starting position for this quadrant.

55- Byzantine Empire. See Knights of the Rose.

Now to wait and see how wrong I am...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Waste Management is going O54 along with Eternal Force that is North East get your facts right

Waste Management will eat up Eternal Force and Knights of the Rose unless they do some *** recruiting, but experienced players of course unless they want

Experience vs Inexperience who would win

DeletedUser

Why wait for the world to open? That's the point of predictions you predict what's going to happen before it happens :eek:
All I can say is Waste Management will dominate their ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Raffy even if a MRA passes us out we will still dominate ABP and other Stats like milestones for instince i havent seen a better alliance thread than mine no offense but the others are good but i think mine is impressive the best one ive ever done i think

DeletedUser

Definately think waste management will do well in this world. Glad i can be a part of them :) I cant wait to see how many MRAs and turtles we will get to crush :p

DeletedUser

Many with that alliance cap i hat it i only want a cap of 30 like Phi

DeletedUser

i said Phi but im still joining but i wont have any more than 30-50 in the alliance

ps. i left Phi to join Omega

DeletedUser

NOOBS, Not gonna last long in the top10
Byzantine Empire, Reckon they'll fight to the death
ELITE TITAN WARRIORS, Hmmm No Peacekeepers FAIL
Fatal Force,Not Sure
Elite Olympus Warriors.See Above
New Republic,Hmmmm Seem Like They'll Be Some Fun For BP
Waste Management,Acting Tough We'll Find Out
The Black Spot, Vicious Seeming Players Are They???
Posiedon Family,Obviously A nOOb Pack
FATAL ERROR,Unsure of them

DeletedUser21418

Hi Lads

Its just a game, so lets have som fun together,:cool:

We vill come out in the open soner ore later

Whit respekt to all good players

Kraniet

DeletedUser

your all focused on the annoced premades but there is a few that have joined which have not made so much noise :D

DeletedUser

i think 13th legion will kick but in O44. almost every good player i know is in that alliance

DeletedUser1405

13th Legion are a decent looking alliance but check the groups round them, some of the larger alliances have a decent core in each of them, i think 44 will be a hotbed eventually.