Alliance Predictions

DeletedUser23516

Alright, these forums are dead. So I'm going to try my best to stir it up again. And nothing gets a forum going like people talking about other alliances. So here you go, what allliances do you think will fall, and what about those that will succeed? Which alliance will top the ABP, and which ones should be watched? Talk away ;)

DeletedUser32113

Well, it is a bit early to say any prediction of any alliances. Besides there are so many unknown players here without any Grepo history.
We'll be able to say something after week or, I do not even try earlier.
Hope we all will have fun!

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree Begginers protection is starting to finish now, lets see how each alliance is going to play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Battle Protection is over i will write about top 12 this weekend

DeletedUser

hehe Night Fall Rank 1 attacker, rank 1 fighter and rank 7 Alliance!

DeletedUser

That could be because you hunted down all the big point players in mostly all the oceans in the world,

However, due to your impressive start, I am sure you will get more players asking to join, as you are looking a good bunch, give it a couple of weeks when all the free gifts have gone, then I will start judging :)

DeletedUser

Hehe when what can i say im realistic in terms of aims and position, i do what i gotta do to maintain balance. Free gifts haha isnt everyone using them :pro:

Goodluck to everyone and remember to have Fun :cool:

Remember guys You cant run but You can hide, but eventually well find your hidden Troops. well got to go need to eat em Spartans fresh :D

DeletedUser

I just started playing yesterday and already got a request from The Crazies. :eek: Since this is my first post might as well make it good :pro: So I expect to be targeted by them... Bring it! (Well in about 5 days you can) My prediction/hypothesis that not only I will believe that this alliance is a MRA. There are no requirements or expectations. Pacts... the more the merrier?! :eek: I wanna play Gerpolis not Sim City! I hope there is an alliance in O33 that has staying power and will want to see ABP and DBP from me before asking me to join.

DeletedUser

I'm in O33 too, still too early for me to join an alliance especially since beginners protection still exists. An alliance that just randomly invites without even messaging in any way is an MRA in my opinion :)

DeletedUser

Agreed... look forward to running into you one way or another ;)

DeletedUser

Just like you mentioned above I've recieved invites from allainces without a word from them as to who they are or why they invited me. Also my island looks dead with nobody growing past 400 points :eek:

DeletedUser

i am not part of an alliance as of yet here. everyone seems kind of small and weak alliance wise. it makes it hard to pick a good one

DeletedUser32113

i am not part of an alliance as of yet here. everyone seems kind of small and weak alliance wise. it makes it hard to pick a good one
Then please make your own, the strong one. Why the best teams should take you?

DeletedUser11886

Ahaha, sometimes people enjoy experimenting with some players they feel would be good. They take a look at your grepo stats or even just make assumptions because you are in a good location for them, and invite you... random requests don't always mean MRAs.

DeletedUser

When I joined this world LoL had over 120 members and the next where "my litle pwnies" with nearly 40 members.
Yet I got an invitation from the "top-alliance" in less than 30 minutes after I had started, and I started 1 day after the world was released.