Alliance Promises?

DeletedUser

your safe WM802 your in zodiac our job is to help members to sucess not let them be rimmed

DeletedUser

There's 2 groups in O48 that are safe from my farming, BDI and Island League, everyone else is fair game...

and yes BDI control my ocean, but it's simply that, MY ocean, I worked my buns off to get BDI where they are in O48, I won't be looking to tear them down, nor they me

Do we really have anyone in 48? I think we have maybe 5 border cities that are half 038/048 lol

DeletedUser12077

Not really, but you guys scare the bejesus out of me...lol

and tbh, being in zodiac wouldn't help if I turned my attention to you, same way being in TGO (Zodiac for grown ups) didn't help nelsonnv

DeletedUser

Not really, but you guys scare the bejesus out of me...lol

and tbh, being in zodiac wouldn't help if I turned my attention to you, same way being in TGO (Zodiac for grown ups) didn't help nelsonnv

Glad to know that we are scaring someone.

your safe WM802 your in zodiac our job is to help members to sucess not let them be rimmed

The Zodiac and TGO guys in that area are pretty much dead whenever someone turns their attention to them. Outnumbered and out-gunned if you ask me

DeletedUser

nah look at 58 and 48`s presence has just increased and will increase a lot more in the coming days

DeletedUser

why dont you visit oc 64 then we'll see outgunned and out numbered

DeletedUser

Do we really have anyone in 48? I think we have maybe 5 border cities that are half 038/048 lol

Yes , you're right . In 48 there are mostly BDI and EOW , but ETW are increasing their presence here (with the academy first and lately with the Ocean Point Leader)

DeletedUser

Arn't EOW and ETW the same? Are you talking about ETWS? And the point leader was just Boglin leaving who I am pretty sure won't attack BDI anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Arn't EOW and ETW the same? Are you talking about ETWS? And the point leader was just Boglin leaving who I am pretty sure won't attack BDI anytime soon.
No, EOW and ETW are not the same anymore.

DeletedUser

Correction, ETW was part of EOW that split off. That is basically the same thing.

DeletedUser

yup etw is bassicly what remains of the old eow while the new one is mo like eow from 7 monthes ago

DeletedUser

The best example was TW shadow had a person with 2000 points and their limit was 30,000 points or above.

DeletedUser

Yes , I was talking about ETWS