alliance recruiters

DeletedUser

Recruiters for alliances, Heres a nice little hint for you if your going to invite a player to your alliance alway send a messege to them first before sending the invite.

I have had 11 invite so far from 6 different alliances. 2 of each are from 2 alliance witch i sent a messege to you saying i dont want to join an alliance.

Hint Hint. withdraw them or i will post all your info in the forum for every player and alliance to now your plans etc.

DeletedUser

You're assuming they have plans to begin with, which most of them probably don't.
Even then, I doubt they'll think to use these forums so they probably won't see this either way and they'll suffer the consequences of humiliation. :D

DeletedUser

I will not join a alliance till the conquests come out. I dont see the point. I guess we could be spending the time to get to know the players in an alliance if we joined now, but i dont want to get to know people and realize i joined the wrong alliance and then leave them. I think im better off alone until i figure out which alliance is better for me. Still thinking of possibly making my own. I was leader of Blunt Posse in en31 for the majority of the time and when stepped down i got a overwhelming amount of responces to step back up. THey are now number two in that world fighting the Wine Dark Sea whos leader is Itsoliver whom i am also friends with.

DeletedUser829

It's impossible to know play times at this stage in the game. Most serious players set alarms and only message in off hours to trick other players.

As for alliances, horsies on day 3, small nukes on day 4, own my island on day 5. screw alliances until conquests start happening so you can see who is part of GrepoHugs and who is part of kick your huggs. That being said, any old school Alpha / Sigma players here?

DeletedUser829

I started in Alpha, led the first great alliance, warred against the 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th place alliances at the same time (yay, no alliance member limit), then got bored after that stopped (lots of hugs to be had) so I moved to Sigma.

DeletedUser

I was a Hugger on Gamma, that was my first and only world until coming back just recently. Unless you count my fling on Delta, but that only lasted a week or so.

DeletedUser829

I'll come to give hugs. My ships are full of ice cream and candy....

DeletedUser

My personal favorite, compliments of Leggy:

ormiic.png

Attachments

• greposig.jpg
    greposig.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2