Alliance recruitment: We need council members!

DeletedUser52865

Hi! You probably don't know me, so let me introduce my self! I'm Ollie, a kind friendly player who has recently started a Alliance on Emporion. It's currently called "Rising Nations" and is based in Ocean 67, being the second highest ranking in that ocean.

I'm here today requesting experienced players to join us, it would be much appreciated as I need a few Leaders is well as council members. If you would like to join, please message me in game or here, with your experience / knowledge and what you could bring to the alliance (Brief summary).

It would be amazing if I could get a few of you guys, and I'm sure we'll take over!

Thanks,
Kind regards; Ollie0811.

Oh and just in case you're new to the world: https://en0.grepolis.com/invite-560...itation_mac=e62c8d99&ref=player_invite_linkrl .

DeletedUser52865

It should be a fun experience for anyone who does want to join! You'll be running the Alliance alongside me, and now the opportunity is good as most players are low pointed in this ocean!

DeletedUser23413

Take Tea in. He is the best of student of Erik. His master has just organized a so called great op in which they took 0 city and lost 8 cities in counter. :D

DeletedUser22517

We must learn how to do those ops.
This is example how good they are, they are giving us free cities so we can have fair fight.Hara decided to give 7 of his cities because he is founder and he must set example :D

DeletedUser23413

See, the lap dogs division are still as crowded and as dangerous as before :D
You two should join andfight to save his fame instead of barking even though you might only add liability on his shoulders :D

DeletedUser

Nah,you noob cry too much even without me:d
You do remember how went the last encounter between us,right?;)

DeletedUser

Please do not insult or harass each other. This thread has been made to advertise an alliance, please stay on topic.

DeletedUser53911

Guys, I just wanted to say that we need to work together and help each other but, the most important thing is that we shouldn't give up after all our work.