Alliance Recruitment

• Thread starter DeletedUser5253
  • Start date

DeletedUser5253

What ever happened to a simple message along with the alliance invite?

MRA's are still noobing it up?

The word 'Elite' is still being used every other word?

I've come back to this game after many years..and it seems not much has changed.

Come on guy's, be a little creative. Most alliances I see say 'we're the most elite. Only taking the most elite players. WE're elite, with experience. Elite elite elite'.

But why? Whats your game experience? what makes you 'elite'? Are you from other worlds? Do you plan on dominating your ocean and branching off? etc. etc.

DeletedUser

This world is a joke. I don't even know why I'm waiting my time posting here. :D

DeletedUser

just to add your posts here there is no mod and none needed

DeletedUser23516

I know how you feel Venum. I just started playing again and I'm not to impressed :/

DeletedUser

Me too guys, I've come back after a couple of years. I'm gutted Epsilon has gone and the great players and alliances have gone too. I was in Aegis and loved it. There was always big battles going on in that world and top top players going at it. I remember alliances like Paths, the Swarm, Rens, Aegis, Sarissa, WE, Black Watch etc etc the list goes on. Anybody know what the equivalent world would be on here now?

DeletedUser11886

Did anyone realize that an MRA got into a Hero world? (this was a while back... I forgot which one it was.)

DeletedUser345

Did anyone realize that an MRA got into a Hero world? (this was a while back... I forgot which one it was.)

Not exactly hard since the devs made the requirements so easy, the 'hero' world's were an absolute joke. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: