Alliance Review

DeletedUser22115

Alliance Reviews
In the first review i am taking a look at the top 3 alliances in Rhammus.

OCEANS VETERANS
Average Points - 16683 Points - Currently they have the lowest average points of the top 3 alliances along with over 20 more members but doing well sitting in first place in points
Points Rank - 1 - Sitting in 1st place, 110k points ahead of second, although they have 22 more members
ABP Rank - 2
DBP Rank - 2
City Gains - 371
City Losses - 7
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 53:1 Ratio

Summary - Sitting in first and looking good, only real war i can see them fighting in is against Venominium who have a 5-3 lead on conquests but OV are pulling it back. Although they do have the most city losses in the top 3 with 7, they are doing good.

RUSE
Average Points - 18600 points - The highest average points in the top 12 currently while sitting pretty in second place.
Points Rank - 2 - The highest average gives them an advantage as they only have 3 more members than 3rd place and have 230k points more.
ABP Rank - 3
DBP Rank - 3
City Gains - 310
City Losses - 1
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 310:1 Ratio

Summary - Cant really say much as its my alliance.

Venominium
Average Points - 17180 points - The second highest average points in the top 12.
Points Rank - 3 - High average and the lowest member count in top 3 only by 3 members though, so a bit of recruiting could put them up in the ranks but cost them in losses in points and cities.
ABP Rank - 1
DBP Rank - 1
City Gains - 369
City Losses - 3
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 123:1 Ratio

Summary - They are picking off Kingdom of Heaven and many other alliance in 44 and 45 easily while fighting the top alliance in Rhammus, Ocean Veterans seem to be at war with them, but Venom seem to be on the winning side at a 5-3 lead.

I will be doint frequent updates and not always necessarily the top 3 i may do from 3-6 place alliances or do it from ABP etc. etc.

Hope you Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

I know of one member of Venom kicked before our siege ended, and there might be another 1 (can't confirm that though)

Either way it's not a war, just usual stuff that goes on when you stick two alliances next to eachother :)

DeletedUser35496

Congrats for getting me interested in our external forum. I really believe that this world is going to be a cracking world with a whole lot of major fights but at the moment there are too many people afraid to start it up! Lets hope it kicks off pretty soon lol...

DeletedUser33530

I know of one member of Venom kicked before our siege ended, and there might be another 1 (can't confirm that though)

Either way it's not a war, just usual stuff that goes on when you stick two alliances next to eachother :)
Ya it's not a really a full on war until both sides start doing mass ops

DeletedUser25249

Congrats for getting me interested in our external forum. I really believe that this world is going to be a cracking world with a whole lot of major fights but at the moment there are too many people afraid to start it up! Lets hope it kicks off pretty soon lol...

^^this, i have been bypassing this forum cause reading some of the garbage that was out in the first weeks was well, embarrassing, nice run down Kuriants.

DeletedUser22708

Good run down Kuriants indeed, nice ratio for Ruse, only 1 city loss.

DeletedUser22115

Alliances 4-6

Toxic Movement
Alliance Rank - 4 This alliance has a lot of work to do to catch up with the likes of Venom and RUSE, having more members then both but a condiserably low average points compared to them.
Average Points - 11018 Points, they have a lot of work to do to catch up with the big boys, In a war they won't consider the fact you are newer than they are.
ABP Rank - 5th They are fighting with Epic for 4th on abp but there is over 250k gap between them and 3.
DBP Rank - 15 A very low DBP would suggest they're not being attacked but yet they lost 5 cities so far
City Gains - 147
City Losses - 5, a lot of losses for an alliance so highly ranked in points but little DBP, considering 4 of those losses are to Gummy Bears an alliance ranked in 13th.
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 29:1 Ratio

Comment - This alliance emerged with a bang arriving in the top 10 few hours after being created onion ocean 54 they seem to be losing a skirmish to a much smaller alliance in gummy bears 4-2 in conquests. Other than that I think this alliance will do well if they can pull their socks up a bit in the bp department.

Evolution
Alliance Rank - 4 Evolution recently merged with Dark Centurion, Assassins, and took in a lot more members bringing they're member count from High 70s to mid 120s
Average Points - 10028 points, should be a lot higher for an alliance who has been around since before beginners protection ended on the server, especially for guys who claim to be veterans.
ABP rank - 9th in my books this is extemely poor being highly ranked in points. I know they took in a lot of members but still.
DBP Rank - 8th is also very low considering they have the highest city losses in the top 5 with 12 losses.
City Gains - 124
City Losses - 12
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 10:1

Comment - They need to get going on the bp front with such a low amount it looks bad for them, they need to get their engines going on defense as their losses seem to be a lot considering a lot of DBP is earned through conquests. If they stay the way they are they will fall, but only time will tell

Epic
Alliance Rank - 6 - Based in O64, they apparently lay claim to the ocean i guess we will see if this is true in the coming weeks.
Average Points - 8755 - A low average points, i understand they are in ocean 64 but that ocean opened up a day or two after opening im sure.
ABP Rank - 5th - But closing in on Toxic Movement and looking like they will pass them out soon.
DBP Rank - 10th - They have only losses to their academy alliance so it isn't really considered a loss.
City Gains - 124
City Losses - 0 Unless you want to consider those lost to their academy.
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 124:1

Comment - They are looking like a strong offense coordinated alliance but some defense pressure may change this dramatically as it doesnt look like they are being attacked by anyone major.​

DeletedUser43011

Now this new one is a little more interesting for me considering my location. Nice one bud.

Only thing I can say about Toxic & Epic is that I know some hardcore players in both alliances and if they fight like I know theyre capable of then both these will be around for a while

DeletedUser40768

Epic
City Gains - 124
City Losses - 0 Unless you want to consider those lost to their academy.
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 124:1

Technically speaking, the ratio would be 124:0 if they haven't lost a city. If the ratio is 124:0 it would be undefined, as you can't divide an number into zero. Don't know why, but I guess going back to school made me say this useless fact. Oh well, like your analysis but am afraid I need to spread the rep around first :(

Alliances 4-6

Toxic Movement

ABP Rank - 5th They are fighting with Epic for 4th on abp but there is over 250k gap between them and 3.
DBP Rank - 15 A very low DBP would suggest they're not being attacked but yet they lost 5 cities so far
City Gains - 147
City Losses - 5, a lot of losses for an alliance so highly ranked in points but little DBP, considering 4 of those losses are to Gummy Bears an alliance ranked in 13th.
City Gain/Loss Ratio - 29:1 Ratio

Comment - This alliance emerged with a bang arriving in the top 10 few hours after being created onion ocean 54 they seem to be losing a skirmish to a much smaller alliance in gummy bears 4-2 in conquests. Other than that I think this alliance will do well if they can pull their socks up a bit in the bp department.

I think the DBP is lower than expected for that amount even because of the fact that the original alliance, War Wolves, disband. Other than that there could also be the decisions to combat a siege offensively rather than defensively. I am in this alliance and am out in 53, and right now we don't really get hit very much. Only a thread or two a day in regards to an incoming CS.

Gummy Bears have had decent success at protecting there sieges, had some real close battles go in there favor. They only hit one city at a time though, usually with a relatively short TT. If they chose to go after multiple cities at a time, I think we would actually put up better results against them. Ops really haven't started here yet for both sides though.

DeletedUser8790

Outside of the top three there really is nothing else in this world, All other alliances really should disband, Take the 8 good players currently in the bottom 100 alliances or so, and move them up to the top three, Everyone else on this world should be go solo simply send resources to the top three alliances, If they do a good job then maybe...........maybe we will let them attack somebody. If they can do that and not loose all their attacking swordsman they can then be considered for promotion to one of the alliance here.

DeletedUser33530

Did you look for more than 2 seconds?
If you answered yes then you must be color blind or looking at the wrong world map.

DeletedUser34509

Outside of the top three there really is nothing else in this world, All other alliances really should disband, Take the 8 good players currently in the bottom 100 alliances or so, and move them up to the top three, Everyone else on this world should be go solo simply send resources to the top three alliances, If they do a good job then maybe...........maybe we will let them attack somebody. If they can do that and not loose all their attacking swordsman they can then be considered for promotion to one of the alliance here.
Who? Is that ocean 72? I could not find them on the map?

Well there's this shrink i know that would love to meet you.....

DeletedUser8790

Well there's this shrink i know that would love to meet you.....

Well that is a response I would expect from the "Lightning Shadows" Even your name designates something that only lasts a fraction of a second, A shadow from lightning? You could also be The shooting stars, or maybe the Fire crackers? Either way your best bet is to declare your loyalty to Ruse now, send us all your resources daily and maybe.....maybe in a few weeks will let you grow some hoplites or something. You can email me in game for an SOP on how to achieve this.

DeletedUser

it will probably will come down to the top 3 and other alliances either siding with one of them or being trampled underfoot by the bigger alliances

DeletedUser44820

i would be cautious on making assumptions..

diplomacy can change the map much more than battles do..

DeletedUser47721

Who? Is that ocean 72? I could not find them on the map?

Well some "Random RUSE" guy comes to illuminate us with his wisdom or stupidity (can't decide between the 2).
It looks like you have become a fan of Venoob(don't know if it's good or bad for your health) but can you please take your fanboyism elsewhere?
Thank you,

i would be cautious on making assumptions..

diplomacy can change the map much more than battles do..

I will find you and give you a cookie :D.Finally someone posted something smart.

DeletedUser22115

You simply cannot refer to a RUSE member as a Randomer, were are RUSEsters, not roosters, RUSEsters. Diplomacy can change a map drastically but there is no fun in simming in your core ocean unless you have fought for it. The reason Northern Riots aren't done yet is because I don't want to do it all in one go it's not as good as making it into segments as most won't read it all in one go. Northern Riots are in 64 aren't they? I will do a review of them later today :)