Alliance Review

DeletedUser

Yesterday when we found out you dropped the nap, not by message but by attacking us...

Not to mention practically working with Venom, I'm pretty sure Toxic Movement have teamed up too...

Funny how all 3 of you decided to attack the out of us together yesterday evening...

You joined OV when noob?

Coming from someone with sources everywhere and hell of lot more intelligence than your whole council combined, everyone came here to fight and be number one.. Out of all the good alliances on this server like Toxic, Epic, RUSE and Venom how did OV get to number one in points?... by feeding on little alliances like Daedalus, THE DEATH CRUSADERS, The Confederation and The Crew's of this world. OV play a dirty game never break sieges on their small players and never help out their allies. Your alliance by definition are bullies, I hope for the good of the server your turtle poop alliance is dismantled fast so the actual alliances can get to fighting each other and making the server interesting again.

DeletedUser22115

Next review coming tomorrow any suggestions will be taken into consideration

DeletedUser40768

Not sure how you would like this suggestion, but maybe with some reviews you look at like the top 3 alliances in a particular ocean. Then again I am not even sure if you have reviewed all the top alliances yet :p Just do whatever you would like to do I guess :D

DeletedUser21311

You joined OV when noob?

Coming from someone with sources everywhere and hell of lot more intelligence than your whole council combined, everyone came here to fight and be number one.. Out of all the good alliances on this server like Toxic, Epic, RUSE and Venom how did OV get to number one in points?... by feeding on little alliances like Daedalus, THE DEATH CRUSADERS, The Confederation and The Crew's of this world. OV play a dirty game never break sieges on their small players and never help out their allies. Your alliance by definition are bullies, I hope for the good of the server your turtle poop alliance is dismantled fast so the actual alliances can get to fighting each other and making the server interesting again.

I do not really know which world/server you are from , but i think that is what happens in every server , some players live others perish , depends on a whole set of factors , including the players you play with ..... and all this coming from someone who claims to have a very high intelligence makes me wonder , in which worlds you have played before :p

Oh i remember , it must be HYPERBOREA :heh: Oh i forgot , they do not allow conquest there , right ?:( So Still not sure where you have found this violence free , ideal world ;) but surely would like a link to it :cool:

Best Regards ;
To the person with very high intelligence :D

Goku

DeletedUser47953

When it comes down to it, the stats speak for themselves. There is one #1 alliance. It has #1 total BP, #1 DBP, #2 ABP. It was surprise attacked by NAP members outside it's main ocean and has been on Defense for a couple days, but the weak positions are lost and the strong are getting stronger. Expect this alliance to be #1 in ABP soon enough. They haven't even begun a counter-offensive. The tides of the oceans are turning, in OUR favor.

Happy Hunting! ;)

DeletedUser47799

When it comes down to it, the stats speak for themselves. There is one #1 alliance. It has #1 total BP, #1 DBP, #2 ABP. It was surprise attacked by NAP members outside it's main ocean and has been on Defense for a couple days, but the weak positions are lost and the strong are getting stronger. Expect this alliance to be #1 in ABP soon enough. They haven't even begun a counter-offensive. The tides of the oceans are turning, in OUR favor.

Happy Hunting! ;)

I believe their was only one nap that hit you, and you already have begun a counter offensive, but talk is cheap. See you in 54

DeletedUser47953

One NAP was broken attacking our weakest area with fewest players in O55... Simultaneous to that offensives were started from both the North and the South. I highly doubt we can be blamed for going D for a couple days to move people from O55 to O54 and prepare for full war on 3 sides of our empire... Especially with 3 of the top 5 alliances attacking us at once...

I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle. See you in O45 :pro:

DeletedUser

One NAP was broken attacking our weakest area with fewest players in O55... Simultaneous to that offensives were started from both the North and the South. I highly doubt we can be blamed for going D for a couple days to move people from O55 to O54 and prepare for full war on 3 sides of our empire... Especially with 3 of the top 5 alliances attacking us at once...

Save everyone the sob story noob... you are very far from being number one in anything.. the influx in BP is purely from poor attempts at breaking sieges and having your turtled cities cleared out. You thought you would play politics with the big alliances, recruit like a MRA in all the oceans, pick apart tiny alliances and we would all fight each other while you keep feeding your ego.

Die your slow death with some honour.. don't die out making excuses. Don't make it harder for your players on the frontlines by running your mouth from the safe zones.

DeletedUser

Not sure how you would like this suggestion, but maybe with some reviews you look at like the top 3 alliances in a particular ocean. Then again I am not even sure if you have reviewed all the top alliances yet :p Just do whatever you would like to do I guess :D

A review on the top alliances in both 45 and 35 could be an interesting one! :cool:

DeletedUser22708

So while being the number 1 alliance in points you still had to close a nap with multiple alliances in the top 10 (before all the attacks started). I think that says it all.

DeletedUser340

So while being the number 1 alliance in points you still had to close a nap with multiple alliances in the top 10 (before all the attacks started). I think that says it all.

Multiple? We had a nap with Ruse... where's the talk of multiple?

DeletedUser22115

Its a ruse im guessing ruse are so good we equal to 3 alliances.

DeletedUser47953

Love how a certain person likes calling people noobs when addressing enemies in the forum... What you don't know will hurt you... You think this is my first name on Grepo? Hahahaha! :pro:

Happy Hunting! ;) (and if you know where that comes from you get a cookie...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47899

Love how a certain person likes calling people noobs when addressing enemies in the forum... What you don't know will hurt you... You think this is my first name on Grepo? Hahahaha! :pro:

Happy Hunting! ;) (and if you know where that comes from you get a cookie...)

I want that cookie anyway. (Oh, first post that's cute.)

DeletedUser22115

Sorry for no review lately will do one in the coming hours

DeletedUser22115

Top 3 Alliance Review

Ocean Veterans -
The number 1 alliance on the server although taking heavy city losses from many of the other top alliances, they have maintained their position in number 1. A war broke our last week with RUSE and since then the conquest stats are 26-1. It is hard to tell whether OV have got the engine going yet or have they a plan under way to counter attack these losses to RUSE(26) and Venom(11). It will be interesting to see as OV have taken 5 cities off of Venom. OV are experienced guys from previous servers hopefully this experience will play through onto Rhammus. They will have to put a boot on the pedal soon though as they will lose alot of territory in their core ocean of 54.

RUSE -
Rank 2 in points, with the highest average points, RUSE have taken 26 cities off of OV with only 1 loss. This is my alliance so i cannot really be too biased.

Venom
Rank 3 in Rhammus, with the highest ABP on the server, this alliance is full of grepolis vets. Venom have taken 11 cities off of OV while losing 5. With such a high ABP stat shows they are aggressive, from what ive seen id be guessing they havent received much of their DBP from defending their own but from defending sieges, it will be interesting to see when OV return the attacks and put their foot on the pedal.​

DeletedUser47721

Don't know why but it's kinda "strange" when a player in any of the Top 3 alliances makes a review of the Top 3.:eek:

I'm a little tired so act like i didn't post.

DeletedUser22115

well this forum is dead im trying to liven it up some bit