Alliance Review

DeletedUser47953

Fair assessment of what is going on. I can't really talk about strategy here, since I am in OV. Let's just say the wars in the Core Oceans have only just begun. Initial gains do come with losses, such as huge amounts of LS. Thinking certain folks are running out of steam about now after crashing LS from every city they own on bir stacks in certain harbors... It will be interesting to see how things look a month from now and three months down the way...

Happy Hunting! and keep up the fair analysis ;)

Oh, and what happened to Toxic? Seems they had a schism... maybe lost a few too many cities...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Avernus
Rank - 5 - Top of ocean 53 and have the 2nd highest point average behind RUSE.
Average Points - 35169 - 2nd highest in the top 12
ABP Rank - 9 - A recent addition to the top 12 so no surprise they aren't in the top 5 abp.
DBP Rank - 21 - Serious Bro??? Does anyone attack you :p
City Gains - 99
City Losses - 5

Comment - They are doing well to be in the top 10 of ABP after only being on the scene for a short period of time, they seem to be dominating ocean 53 but a war change everything, will be interesting to see them progress.

Impervious
Rank - 20 - A rim alliance in 35 with a decent average of 25k.
Average Points - 25153 - A high average for a rim alliance and seem to be able to sim freely in their core ocean.
ABP Rank - 14 - Seem to have it easy taking cities without a problem.
DBP Rank - 31 - My oh my!!!! TBH those quests seem powerful lol
City Gains - 99
City Losses - 1

Comment - An alliance i can see simming on the rim and giving a good fight for WW's as it doesnt seem they have a challenge yet from any other alliance. They will need to step up their game though and get a higher rank in abp, i know this is hard as 35 seems to be a simmer's paradise and not much to attack

Sorry for short review i will do another tomorrow.​

DeletedUser31480

Impervious
Rank - 20 - A rim alliance in 35 with a decent average of 25k.
Average Points - 25153 - A high average for a rim alliance and seem to be able to sim freely in their core ocean.
ABP Rank - 14 - Seem to have it easy taking cities without a problem.
DBP Rank - 31 - My oh my!!!! TBH those quests seem powerful lol
City Gains - 99
City Losses - 1

Comment - An alliance i can see simming on the rim and giving a good fight for WW's as it doesnt seem they have a challenge yet from any other alliance. They will need to step up their game though and get a higher rank in abp, i know this is hard as 35 seems to be a simmer's paradise and not much to attack

Sorry for short review i will do another tomorrow. [/CENTER]

We have taken down three alliances who were bigger than us and now against fourth in 35. Still we are only 31 in DBP :( what more can we do, launching attacks against ally members to gain DBP seems the only option lol.