Alliance Sign up for the 24 hour cease fire in honor of Amanda Todd and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is this correct?

Alliances participating: The Darkness Unleashed, Atomic, Enigma, Paragon, Warpath, .9., Hell Knights, Spider monkeys, Olympia Alliance 101, The Unknowns, Legionnaire of Shadows, and KHAL DROGO.

And I assume alliances not participating are fair game to attack?

DeletedUser29371

Is this correct?

Alliances participating: The Darkness Unleashed, Atomic, Enigma, Paragon, Warpath, .9., Hell Knights, Spider monkeys, Olympia Alliance 101, The Unknowns, Legionnaire of Shadows, and KHAL DROGO.

Well i would add all sister alliances of those alliances allthough none participated, lordfussy would always be fair game cos he does not read forums :D

DeletedUser

Is this correct?

Because they don't respond or don't agree doesn't mean you should attack them. Sort of defeats the purpose of the whole idea and implies it's more about a "protection day" rather than a cease fire day for a good cause. All the major alliances are here. One day with out a retaliatory strike I do not believe will sink an alliance.

DeletedUser

I do not see any of the players from 300spartans or The Guals. Do they not read the forums? I am glad to see this happen personally that we shall stop for a day of war for the death of a teen from cyber bullying. In the end we are showing our respect. :)

DeletedUser29371

Can the idealist of this (Thugalo) or FOTNS explain the whole idea of the cease fire.

Does the attacks cannot LAND between 24h cease fire, or they only CANNOT land between 24h cease fire?

For example can i time my attack to land at 16:01 even though it travels for 8h over cease fire, and/or can i also not launch attack 15:59 before start of cease fire and it lands after?

DeletedUser25074

how about simply stop nit picking and just say no attack landing or launching between this time. Its 24 hours. Its not going to kill anyone to just not press 1 button.

DeletedUser29371

how about simply stop nit picking and just say no attack landing or launching between this time. Its 24 hours. Its not going to kill anyone to just not press 1 button.

joey nitpicking for such thing is NEEDED, else someone will make landing on my city at 16:00:11 what will people say? breaking of cease fire or not? if it lands at 16:00:11 so 11 seconds after cease fire is over???

its easy to say for us but i want such deal to be fullfiled in perfection.

24h no attacks is very vague.

DeletedUser31322

joey nitpicking for such thing is NEEDED, else someone will make landing on my city at 16:00:11 what will people say? breaking of cease fire or not? if it lands at 16:00:11 so 11 seconds after cease fire is over???

its easy to say for us but i want such deal to be fullfiled in perfection.

24h no attacks is very vague.

for 24h no attack can land , and to make it clear we can also said that no attack can be launched in that 24h . so if someone want to attack must wait at the end of the cease fire . i dont know if i made it clear ?
and also if anybody is ok with that .

DeletedUser29371

for 24h no attack can land , and to make it clear we can also said that no attack can be launched in that 24h . so if someone want to attack must wait at the end of the cease fire . i dont know if i made it clear ?
and also if anybody is ok with that .

See thats better... 1 more thing you can make 25h attack and launch it half an hour before cease fire goes in effect and lands half an hour after.... i know its a stupid thing to do but still is it breaking cease fire or no?

DeletedUser25074

your bored and trying to think up niggly little things u can do during this cease fire arnt u alcar lol

DeletedUser32565

lol ye, he is now scrolling through targets looking for some poor sod who is 25 hrs away :)

DeletedUser17088

No attacks landing between

31/10/2012 16:00pm server time

+

01/11/2012 16:00pm server time

an attack can be launched, as long as it does not land within that 24 hour time frame

DeletedUser29371

your bored and trying to think up niggly little things u can do during this cease fire arnt u alcar lol

No see joey id expect you to understand what it means to make a full cease fire works, i'd even expect you to know better than me but in my ''short'' life i came across multiple people trying to talk their out and called for the agreement and said ''hey this was not specified'' so when you make contract or cease fire you either specify it all or i aint playing along.

DeletedUser

So is it any alliance who attack that we all attack? Or just the alliances listed?

DeletedUser

So basically he is wondering if some little alliance attacks during this cease fire and they are not on the listed alliances then do we all attack or only if it is one of the listed alliances? That is his question

DeletedUser29371

So basically he is wondering if some little alliance attacks during this cease fire and they are not on the listed alliances then do we all attack or only if it is one of the listed alliances? That is his question

Well i would guess only if its 1 of the listed alliances. but he thugalo or FOTNS would have to answer this ....

DeletedUser

Lets just have all the alliances that agreed to this agree to not attack anyone... listed or not listed. We can send out a MM to all leadership from all the small dinky alliances and fussy. Letting them know we will not be attacking them and list the alliances in agreement. If they want to backhand slap anyone of us and attack us during that time... they will feel the joint wrath afterwards.

Do others agree to this? I want to show respect and be able to enjoy my halloween. I'm guessing so does everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.