Alliance Sink or Swim

DeletedUser8345

3.Victores-Swim
Have not really seen them much at all but they seem to be doing fine.
5.Redwood Originals-Float
Have not seen enough of them to know what's happening but they seem to have a few strong pacts.

either one of the alliance will sink and the other will float
i think venom will eat up victores soon unless there would be mass support for victores from BL and attacks from BL

DeletedUser

Forum is dead again
1.Black Legion-Swim (Bias)
Great Alliance and great players working together well with a strong core of leadership. Never a dull or quiet moment. Very active alliance considering the amount of members. Also well organized. Best alliance I have been in in years.
2.Venom 2.0-Swim
Hit hard but bounced back. Alliances like these will only sink through some crazy leadership fail. (which they have great leaders atm) Or through internal fighting. Strong and keeps on fighting.
3.Victores-Float
Here good things about some players and bad things about others. Good leadership and strong players. Hope they can take a beating and keep fighting.
4.Truculence-Swim
Strong leadership and strong players. I love the low member count and still kicking butt. A dominating threat in the east. Internal fighting cant kill the beast ;)
Some decent players although i have not heard or seen much from them.
6.Villainy-Sink
Food mmmm yummy food :)
7.Phoenix-Sink
No idea. New to the world. Have some good players but if there isn't strong leadership behind them I dont see them doing well in their war. Considering they are players from different alliances that either disbanded or merged idk if they have the leadership.
8.Bones and Skulls-Sink
Who?
9.Erys-Sink
Had a good player but now are back to BP farms...
10.Legends of Anarchy-Sink
Who?
11.The Saints-Swim
Strong pact with Truculence and have great leadership. Good friends in Saints. In a hard posisition to expand though them seem to be doing well.
12.Bones and Skulls 2-Sink
Academies don't last... ever... and again who?

DeletedUser39031

Forum is dead again
1.Black Legion-Swim (Bias)
Great Alliance and great players working together well with a strong core of leadership. Never a dull or quiet moment. Very active alliance considering the amount of members. Also well organized. Best alliance I have been in in years.
2.Venom 2.0-Swim
Hit hard but bounced back. Alliances like these will only sink through some crazy leadership fail. (which they have great leaders atm) Or through internal fighting. Strong and keeps on fighting.
3.Victores-Float
Here good things about some players and bad things about others. Good leadership and strong players. Hope they can take a beating and keep fighting.
4.Truculence-Swim
Strong leadership and strong players. I love the low member count and still kicking butt. A dominating threat in the east. Internal fighting cant kill the beast ;)
Some decent players although i have not heard or seen much from them.
6.Villainy-Sink
Food mmmm yummy food :)
7.Phoenix-Sink
No idea. New to the world. Have some good players but if there isn't strong leadership behind them I dont see them doing well in their war. Considering they are players from different alliances that either disbanded or merged idk if they have the leadership.
8.Bones and Skulls-Sink
Who?
9.Erys-Sink
Had a good player but now are back to BP farms...
10.Legends of Anarchy-Sink
Who?
11.The Saints-Swim
Strong pact with Truculence and have great leadership. Good friends in Saints. In a hard posisition to expand though them seem to be doing well.
12.Bones and Skulls 2-Sink
Academies don't last... ever... and again who?
Would plus rep but I have to spread it. I agree 100% with you

DeletedUser15581

I agree with almost all of it... 10/12.

Here is where I differ:

8. Bones and Skulls. I'll say swim. They are doing good against alliances larger than them and they can always bring in players from their academy to replace inactives and stay around for longer than others.
11. Saints. I'll say float. Only 17 members, half of them semi-active, most of actives don't seem too pro either. The only 2 reasons I'll not say sink are Komagos and pact with Truculence. I see the actives of the alliance merging with Truculence eventually, although those guys know best.

DeletedUser

8. Bones and Skulls. I'll say swim. They are doing good against alliances larger than them and they can always bring in players from their academy to replace inactives and stay around for longer than others.
11. Saints. I'll say float. Only 17 members, half of them semi-active, most of actives don't seem too pro either. The only 2 reasons I'll not say sink are Komagos and pact with Truculence. I see the actives of the alliance merging with Truculence eventually, although those guys know best.

Thanks for the opinion. Had no idea about Bones and Skulls so thanks for the info :)

Also with the Saints I see what you mean and would agree now that I think about your logic.

DeletedUser8345

5 redwood originals-i will say sink
venom has taken 23 cities from redwood originals in the past 10 days
so i think the top players will soon have to merge with victores or some other alliance

DeletedUser41523

Well did I call it or what? Venom rebounded and by the looks of it is gaining momentum over teams like Redwood and Victores. It also seems to have been putting up a good fight against Black Legion. Credit to this team. They went through the worst so far and so far have found a way to not only survive but begin to thrive. Credit of course to the other teams who survived the initial onslaught and began fighting back. If you've made it this far then you're pretty much at the point of no return and it would take mass inactivity, internal conflicts, or a huge blunder to blow it now. Good luck in the bid for the world. :D

DeletedUser

Well did I call it or what? Venom rebounded and by the looks of it is gaining momentum over teams like Redwood and Victores. It also seems to have been putting up a good fight against Black Legion. Credit to this team. They went through the worst so far and so far have found a way to not only survive but begin to thrive. Credit of course to the other teams who survived the initial onslaught and began fighting back. If you've made it this far then you're pretty much at the point of no return and it would take mass inactivity, internal conflicts, or a huge blunder to blow it now. Good luck in the bid for the world. :D

God bless all such "goldened" wordings.

DeletedUser

Things change all the time, that is what I like about this game.

DeletedUser41456

1 Black Legion swim.......they're big
2 Victores depends how many keep "dissapearing" lol
3 Venom 2.0 swim...elite alliance
4 Truculence i give this a swim
5 Bones and Skulls swim
6 ERYS float...haven't made a push to the battle zones yet
7 Bones and Skulls II swim
8 Redwood Originals this is dead
9 Phoenix 2200049 this is dead
10 Inglorious Basterds this is dead

rankings are by point size