Alliance Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Sadly skall left Grepo forever. I have tried to get him back several times to play with some of his old buds, but he wouldn't come back. Not even for me, cal, and a friend of ours from Delta.

(sorry for going off topic guys!)

DeletedUser

See if this can keep the forum more lively.
I have been away for the past 1 month so I judge purely based on grepostats and impression. :)

1. Black Legion - Swim
With their position, they won't swim unless there is conflict internally.

2. Venom 2.0 - Swim
Many of us know that if Venom went turtle, alliances will start having their own war, and Venom will survive and thrive once again. They will probably re-claim their top spot soon.

3. Victores - Swim

4. Truculence - Thread water
Inactivity is a serious problem for them. They will start swimming if they stop losing players, or they will start sinking from losing players.

5. Redwood Originals - Swim
Although they are too spreaded out, they still have a strong position and it will be tough for anyone to take them down.

6. League of Delos - Thread water
If they are not pacted with BL, and BL decides to take advantage of their war with Truc, they will start sinking.

7. Villainy - Sink

8. ERYS - Sink

9. S.M.T. - Sink
They will be in a totally different situation if their main players aren't busy in another world. This alliance have the potential to be solid, but they don't have the time for it.

10. Bones and Skulls - Thread water
I heard they're Venom's sister alliance? They have strong position for now, but they will not last.

11. Legends of Anarchy - Sink
Academy never works.

12. The Saints - Sink
Academy never works.

DeletedUser

I have been away for the past 1 month so I judge purely based on grepostats and impression. :)

1. Black Legion - Swim

2. Venom 2.0 - Swim
Many of us know that if Venom went turtle, alliances will start having their own war, and Venom will survive and thrive once again. They will probably re-claim their top spot soon.

3. Victores - Swim

Inactivity is a serious problem for them. They will start swimming if they stop losing players, or they will start sinking from losing players.

Although they are too spreaded out, they still have a strong position and it will be tough for anyone to take them down.

If they are not pacted with BL, and BL decides to take advantage of their war with Truc, they will start sinking.

7. Villainy - Sink

8. ERYS - Sink

9. S.M.T. - Sink
They will be in a totally different situation if their main players aren't busy in another world. This alliance have the potential to be solid, but they don't have the time for it.

I heard they're Venom's sister alliance? They have strong position for now, but they will not last.

Academy never works.

12. The Saints - Sink
Academy never works.

So basically 5 or 6 alliances will remain, that s sad and is gonna be boring, the price for opening new worlds everyday

DeletedUser

Agree, can already see some quality players from Paros jumping into the new world.

DeletedUser41523

Hi again. Not to be a tool but Conq common sense dictates that your own predictions contradict themselves. It took the world basically to put Venom in the situation it was in...And they still survived. So if people are starting to throw in the towel and fight elsewhere well Truculence will be focused on League of Delos. If Truculence is losing players then Black Legion will jump in and take advantage of the weakest one like you said. I noticed that The Deadly Phalanx is no longer a factor. So with this logic Venom, for having complained a lot about being gained up on and wanting a 1v1 or even 1v2 fight. Will come after Redwoods and Victores. A little research states that this whole fighting Venom thing wasn't going so well for anyone, including Redwood and Victores, prior to Truculence jumping in. So with that logic I'm not sure that all three alliances would swim in this scenario. So not to be rude but i'd watch out. The beast is wounded but not dead and I think if the pressure comes off that Victores and Redwood will be licking a lot of wounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38224

1. Black Legion - Swim

2. Venom 2.0 - Swim

3. Victores - Swim

7. Villainy - Sink

8. ERYS - Sink

9. S.M.T. - Sink

Academy never works.

12. The Saints - Sink
Academy never works.

Without revealing too much information, i'm going to say that your prediction about LoD is incorrect.

DeletedUser

You can say the war isn't going well for us until Truc jumps in, but if Truc and Venom started fighting earlier, do you think it will go well for Truc if Victores didn't jump in?

I keep hearing people saying Truc this and Truc that, BL and Victores are just vultures taking advantage. If we didn't join in, do you think Truc would be so successful? Grepolis is a team game my friend. You need a group to take a beast down, and that's what tried.

As for you saying my prediction aren't correct, how do you know? Unless you can see the future, you can only say you disagree with my prediction, not that they are incorrect, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :)

Anyway, Victores are used to people looking down on us, so just say what you want. :)

DeletedUser39031

You can say the war isn't going well for us until Truc jumps in, but if Truc and Venom started fighting earlier, do you think it will go well for Truc if Victores didn't jump in?

I keep hearing people saying Truc this and Truc that, BL and Victores are just vultures taking advantage. If we didn't join in, do you think Truc would be so successful? Grepolis is a team game my friend. You need a group to take a beast down, and that's what tried.

As for you saying my prediction aren't correct, how do you know? Unless you can see the future, you can only say you disagree with my prediction, not that they are incorrect, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :)

Anyway, Victores are used to people looking down on us, so just say what you want. :)
Exactly, it wasn't just Truculence that took on Venom.

Oh and The Saints are not an academy to Truculence, very strong allies, not an academy.

DeletedUser38224

I've already said that i'm not going to reveal information. However, the basis of your prediction(BL are going to move on us) is incorrect.

DeletedUser

BL and League of Delos are allies, so Awesomeness is right, but it is not a secret we all know that :)

DeletedUser30490

I didn't know where to post this lol,
But guys can you inform your leaders that i might be contating them soon for some interviews for the Olympics comp.....So if they could please reply to them lol....

DeletedUser38224

BL and League of Delos are allies, so Awesomeness is right, but it is not a secret we all know that :)

Lol, Ok :D I'm not council though, so i'm not going to willy-nilly post info on the externals.

DeletedUser

2013-08-07_1853.png

2013-08-07_1859.png

DeletedUser340

Should have highlighted my city on the island, Dennis's hasn't even got a bar :|

DeletedUser

Should have highlighted my city on the island, Dennis's hasn't even got a bar :|
Sorry mate, picked at random, deleted the source, hard to change it now, but next time will highlight yours for sure :)

DeletedUser15581

Caver, finally I have distributed enough rep that I could +rep you.... so here you go! :)

Smilodon Fatalis has pretty much said about Venom that I would like to say on this thread's topic (smilodon, do you play Paros by the way?)
when top 6 of 7 alliances (7th being Venom) ganged up on Venom, most people felt that Venom is not going to last long. There were some "goony" comments like "going to step on snake's head till it is dead" or "we'll make each 1 of you quit". I'll be frank, I had the thought that I'll need to dissolve the alliance "in a few days" a couple of times. Several leaders/good players quit, some because they couldn't accept defeat, others because constant attacks demanded too much online time and everyone can't commit that to a game. But a decent amount of them held on. Now we have at least 50 players who have been hardened by the battles, who have seen through the worst, have only grown through the bad times, frustrated the enemies with the turtles to the extent that they are quitting. Any other alliance would have broken down being in the situation we got in. Now, Venom is "swimming"... and swimming good :)

I am so proud to be a part of this...

won't comment on other alliance's chances of swimming or sinking. Although I have no doubt a handful of them are going to sink as players have been quitting the server... deadly phalanx and awakening were 2 victims... there will be more, who? can't be sure.

DeletedUser

I'll give credit where credit is due, you guys have weathered the storm, and certainly came out stronger because of it. You've got more bp than any other alliance by far, and it won't be long before you surpass us for total points. Also most of the players I disliked in your alliance seem to have been eliminated through attrition, so its a win win for everybody :)