Alliance Stats

DeletedUser30391

was looking through the alliance stats and just noticed that not only was Dissident Archangels still alive,,we didnt want to dissollve them for personal reasons,,but that they are still ranked in the top 7 for all alliance stats
Dissident Archangels is ranked
attacker - 7th
defender - 5th
fighter - 7th

pretty good for alliance that really hasnt existed for 3 months

so big shout out to all members and former members who made this possible , and especially to those who moved on and brought there own stats and stature to our new alliance ,that is currently ranked 1st in ali these categories:heh:,teamwork is the key,and as always every player from every alliance is only as good as their mates,,well maybe not nanatea,in a world of her own i think! LOL! !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20948

Been a while since you've posted here Flo :p been a while since anyone's posted here :D

DeletedUser14283

My ninja duties call me elsewhere from time to time. You know secret stuff so dont always get a great signal to check in on my phone, such a shame *sigh*

That's true tho... should prob throw one of my hot tub parties, they are always fun :D

DeletedUser20948

Ah damn those phone signals :D and if you're throwing a party im definitely there :p

DeletedUser

Id come back to Belle for hot tub parties, any thing with pools and parties I'm IN :D

Plus it my fave Skype emote :)

DeletedUser14283

Totally (cool)

My hot tub parties are the best in TFC, if not the whole of Bell ^-^

Just make sure that as soon as you hear sirens you split, i've prob already jumped out the window so scatter!

DeletedUser

Hot tub grepo style! Ill bring the potatoes, carrots and chloroform :eek:

a.baa-Weird-Hot-Tub.jpg

DeletedUser18223

i wonder whose gunnellator on that hot tub.. cool :p

attachment.php
attachment.php

DeletedUser18223

TFC party tub
hottubparty.jpg

sorry guys we dint invite everyone this is exclusive for tfc family only lol

fell free to guess where em i in the picture..:D

DeletedUser14283

You step out to grab a crate of beer for 2 mins and everyone's in the hot tub *facepalm*

Someone is gonna have to clean that mess up...

DeletedUser24173

this is how we cleaned up after the last TFC hot tub party...

1315632482_207169265_2-Brush-Fire-Protection-Fire-Fighting-Pool-Pump-Personnel-On-Call-247-Malibu.png