Alliance Stories.

DeletedUser

I would love to know each alliance personal story of how they got here today. I know that most times the person that knows the story is the leaders of that alliance. I feel that everyone has an interesting story of how they were able to get here.

I'll start:

When i started the server. The first alliance i joined was Sacred Order. About two days later decided that I would be in danger in the island I was in, 6 members were IWW. I accepted the invite in IWW and found the alliance extremely well organized and decided to stay.

Within the following 1-2 weeks the founder Athlete something declared war on TSO. At this point it was an alliance of 30 vs 100 something. But we wanted the challenge. Looking back this was one of most fun wars, we were a small group and a close group. We survived all their attacks and were able to take cities. Within the month the founder had to leave the alliance do to personal issues and gave the alliance to Talen and myself. We had a long talk and decided to keep running the alliance.

As time progressed the new danger alliance was NF and we started to have talks with TSO to end the war. This is when i got to know Exe0, he took over the alliance at this point. Him and I would talk often about what we could do together IWW and TSO. We decided to defend the cities of TSO, we figured we could make DBP to grow without being in direct danger.

As we defended we could not keep up with the non stop destruction of NF on TSO. While i promised Exe0 that we would stand together my other leaders saw the inability of TSO's destruction. I was over ruled by the other two leaders and we stated that we would not assist TSO anymore in defense. At this point we started speaking with NF to set a NAP, (we knew we could not survive long with their numbers if we went to war). This was a difficult point for me because i feel i betrayed Exe0.

As we dealt with NF we learned of how they played the game and extremely disliked their style of play. I told my players to take every city they found. 2000-3000 cities, which NF would look down on. Soon we become the biggest alliance in two oceans. We had a strong foot hold. If attacked we could easily establish a front line.

Now the new alliance that was making waves in the server were the very scary DOD. They were taking down the great alliance NF. At this point IWW was very cocky and thought, we can take them. We made plans and declared war on DOD. Our first wave of attacks did massive damage. We took multiple cities, but knew that the storm was coming. Boy did it come. They sent attack numbers we had never seen before. But we survived and maintained every city. This continued for a few weeks. We kept taking cities and only lost 1. A city that was taken far from front lines by a player.

During this time we had a Pact with NF for both Defense and Offenses. When we attacked they would almost send no help to our attacks, when we requested defense most times we would get nothing as well. When they were attacked we would send a massive amount of help. The war with DOD was amazing. That has to be the most skilled war we have had in this server. After seeing there skill and our abilities of such a small alliance, we developed a common respect for each other. But IWW was feeling that NF were using us.

-side note, because we were such a small alliance and were at constant wars with larger alliances and lost nothing. Other alliances started to notice this tiny little group-. I think we were close to what APA is today.

At this point after feeling used we decided that NF was not the group we wanted to work with and began talks with DOD. This was the relationship that we always wanted, a group of mature adults that knew how to play the game. We had a common respect for each other and decided we had found our soul mates. We both turned and started to face NF. Soon they were destroyed due to the pressures of multiple attacks in many oceans. The biggest alliance that provided their destruction being 13th.

When NF finally collapsed we had no target and decided to focus our support to the war that DOD had. Which was against KOM. Eventually the gentleman's agreement between DOD and 13th ended. We continued to support all DOD cities. They faced two alliances in the south but they almost lost no cities because they had stacked cities in the front lines. IWW made nice BP and we continued to grow. Eventually DOD and IWW decided it was time to merge. When this occurred we felt that the new alliance would have to redeclare the war with the new alliance formed. But 13th attacked us while we were merging. So that started the war, we were not upset because we were itching for a war. So we were excited.

This began the war between DW (new alliance IWW+DOD) and 13th legion. I think we all know the story from this point forward. So DW has maintained two of the original founders of each alliance. I could not imagine running an alliance without the amazing group of leader we have. You know who you are, Love you guys.

DeletedUser42118

questions- How did exe0 betray you? You looked for better friends elsewhere.

I remember DoD smashing NF all over the shop and i remember IWW recruiting all their members while DOD did this. Sort of annoying when you do the hard work (fighting) and get no reward but the typing alliance who did nothing recruit all the players from a failing alliance.

DeletedUser25746

questions- How did exe0 betray you? You looked for better friends elsewhere.

I remember DoD smashing NF all over the shop and i remember IWW recruiting all their members while DOD did this. Sort of annoying when you do the hard work (fighting) and get no reward but the typing alliance who did nothing recruit all the players from a failing alliance.

Please read again. Pawn states that he feels he betrayed exe0.

DoD also recieved players from NF as they crumbled. It makes sense that more joined IWW as they had worked with them before and most were closer to them.

I always felt that IWW played it very safe but I wouldnt call them a typing alliance. Their early reputation of flip flopping to suit them did worry me at the beginning. The merge has worked perfectly in my view and I have never seen one go so seamlessly before. You must remember this is a game and not every one wants to play how you do.

DeletedUser42118

Please read again. Pawn states that he feels he betrayed exe0.

DoD also recieved players from NF as they crumbled. It makes sense that more joined IWW as they had worked with them before and most were closer to them.

I always felt that IWW played it very safe but I wouldnt call them a typing alliance. Their early reputation of flip flopping to suit them did worry me at the beginning. The merge has worked perfectly in my view and I have never seen one go so seamlessly before. You must remember this is a game and not every one wants to play how you do.

Yeah my bad.... You can understand why i asked the question with reading it the other way, it confused me.

DoD received about 3 players as NF crumbled under our attacks, IWW recruited many big and strong NF players whilst typing messages. I along with others began to fear that although we were doing the hard work IWW were getting the gain out of the situation, this made us worry and push for a merge a lot harder. It took us a long time to push the merge through, I think it took so long because there was a temptation from IWW to turn against us DoD. We were fed the "we don't want the world to turn on us because we're the No1 alliance this early in the game" story, to stall the merge.

I though you were on VM whilst most of this happened General but correct me if i'm wrong (pretty short term memory but not too bad)

The merge has worked very well, a great group of players! It just could have been played after the merge in a much more enjoyable way. We still have 4 months left which we could enjoy but i very much doubt you'll let anything change.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some assumption are being made by fella.

One- typing alliance. Since you were not part of IWW how would you know how we played the game. If you were part of the alliance or even leadership that would have been something. But we never even spoke until IWW and DW started to war.

Two- So you believe that DOD did the hard work. While IWW sat back and did nothing. I believe that 'WE' IWW and DOD attacked as a group which began our relationship. But that can be verified by leadership of DOD. I can't not discuss personal perceptions of DOD or there members since i was not in the alliance.

Three- "I think it took so long because there was a temptation from IWW to turn against us DoD." again personal assumption based on no facts and just paranoid delusions. Just like "talen" stacked that city since he got BP that day. Remember that, you need to learn that perception and facts are not always the same thing.

Four- Assumption that we IWW were able to control the decision of other members. Have you asked yourself if members decided these things based on location. Did you expect member in Ocean 42 to join an alliance that were two ocean away.

Five- "It just could have been played after the merge in a much more enjoyable way". If you were unhappy with the way DW was playing that was never something you shared until after you left because of pride over a new player added. But that is your personal feeling and you have every right for such perception, just don't believe all felt like you.

On a more personal note. Fella you know so much, you predict everything, and you know what each player does. Either this is a sign of narcissistic thinking or paranoid delusional thinking. Either way, it will not help in both the game or real life.

But we have stepped away from the objective of post. To share the story of your alliance. Or story of your travels in this server.

So i propose this to fella, tell us your story. Your travels in this server from the start. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

DeletedUser42118

Some assumption are being made by fella.

One- typing alliance. Since you were not part of IWW how would you know how we played the game. If you were part of the alliance or even leadership that would have been something. But we never even spoke until IWW and DW started to war.

Two- So you believe that DOD did the hard work. While IWW sat back and did nothing. I believe that 'WE' IWW and DOD attacked as a group which began our relationship. But that can be verified by leadership of DOD. I can't not discuss personal perceptions of DOD or there members since i was not in the alliance.

Three- "I think it took so long because there was a temptation from IWW to turn against us DoD." again personal assumption based on no facts and just paranoid delusions. Just like "talen" stacked that city since he got BP that day. Remember that, you need to learn that perception and facts are not always the same thing.

Four- Assumption that we IWW were able to control the decision of other members. Have you asked yourself if members decided these things based on location. Did you expect member in Ocean 42 to join an alliance that were two ocean away.

Five- "It just could have been played after the merge in a much more enjoyable way". If you were unhappy with the way DW was playing that was never something you shared until after you left because of pride over a new player added. But that is your personal feeling and you have every right for such perception, just don't believe all felt like you.

On a more personal note. Fella you know so much, you predict everything, and you know what each player does. Either this is a sign of narcissistic thinking or paranoid delusional thinking. Either way, it will not help in both the game or real life.

But we have stepped away from the objective of post. To share the story of your alliance. Or story of your travels in this server.

So i propose this to fella, tell us your story. Your travels in this server from the start. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Pawns is a clever person everyone, a psychologist in training if i'm correct? He can twist and turn anything he wants, trust the honest fella even tho i like a drink and love to smoke.

What's with these Lonely Lion length posts anyway Pawn (joke, love you lion)

If i write my world history you be reading until WW and my fingers will be down to the bare bone m8. Look Carlos i like you but don't like how you play the game, it's that simple. You know what i mean, i know you do.

If you want me to answer or come back with something for point 1,2,3,4,5 i will but it's a hole lot of typing that i cannot be bothered to do right now

DeletedUser39847

To be honest fella all points made by pawn are indeed correct. I know first hand as I was part of the deciding along with pawn and talen.

You seem to focus on the negative but we played a very smart game and the result speak for themselves.

DeletedUser25746

If you put your story fella don't forget the part where I rescue you from exe and his horrible leadership part 1. I couldn't save you from part 2.

DeletedUser

Pawns is a clever person everyone, a psychologist in training if i'm correct? He can twist and turn anything he wants, trust the honest fella even tho i like a drink and love to smoke.

What's with these Lonely Lion length posts anyway Pawn (joke, love you lion)

If i write my world history you be reading until WW and my fingers will be down to the bare bone m8. Look Carlos i like you but don't like how you play the game, it's that simple. You know what i mean, i know you do.

If you want me to answer or come back with something for point 1,2,3,4,5 i will but it's a hole lot of typing that i cannot be bothered to do right now

To funny. Psychologist in training. Twist and turn things that you express, or is it that they don't make absolutely any sense?

To lazy to write your story. Or not bothered because others will analyze what you write, not just you making random assumptions about nothing that you can adequately know? How can you know how a player plays, unless your that person? I don't know how you play, I'm not on your computer, reading your messages, seeing who you speak with.

As Mr Muay Thai stated, he was a leader and is capable of stating what the alliance was doing (the good, the bad and yes the ugly). But you do not have that ability. You can state your perceptions and assumptions, but they are not facts about what occurred in those alliances.

Propaganda appears to be your main talent. But analytical thought your weakness.

DeletedUser

Since no one else seems to be doing their stories, I figured I may as well do mine:

It all started in Johannesburg, South Africa, on December 25th, 2012. Away for the winter, I had been enjoying the sun and beaches of Cape Town for the past two weeks, but upon arriving in Johannesburg I found that there was not much to do. Bored, I turned to Grepolis, a game I had not played for nearly a year. Playing on horrendously slow internet, I built myself up to 700 points before being invited to an alliance called Alliance of the Gods. Looking back on it, the founder, named "Rico the Magnificient", was not the most experienced player I could have teamed up with, but within a week, an active member by the name of WestwardDragon managed to set up the forums and a leadership structure. Our alliance was based on a business model, with a Board of Directors. After a few days, I was appointed to Chief Recruitment Officer, and took my second city on Idalium. Things were going well as we began to push into O36 and hit 90 members, but so far we had not ran into any fights, due to our pact with the only other large alliance in O35, called Matsimus. Our players began to build up, and we established our first WW island, a bit early I might add. If anyone is interested in which island, it is [island]183124[/island], which is now more of a DW island due to the recent member changes. Speaking of change, though, that was exactly what was going to hit us. Blissfully unaware of what was happening in the rest of the world, we continued to sim until suddenly, our alliance was disbanded. When we questioned our old founder, it turns out that he was leaving the game, so decided to disband the alliance because he thought we couldn't survive without him.

After a flurry of messages, myself and Tyr2 established a new, more professional version of Alliance of the Gods, called AotG. From there, we whittled ourselves down from 90 members to around 60, brought up our average, began to rise in the rankings, and changed our leadership structure. Sometime around this time period, we received an invitation for a pact with KoM and the 13th, along with Hells Kitchen. It lasted a week or so, but we had nothing to offer and eventually dropped out of it. Weeks passed, and many of our players, myself included, began to grow disenchanted with the simming. Besides a few cities from The Killer Beez that we had taken, we had not yet run into any major wars. Realizing that it would eventually come down to a war between us and our pact mates Matsimus, we began to formulate plans for a pre-emptive strike. After a week of preparation, we set a tentative date to declare war. Just a single day before the war, though, Matsimus approached us with an offer of a merge. Tentatively accepting, we decided to only take in the higher level Matsimus players, and leave the rest to be conquered.

At this time, our diplomat informed the council that he had received a merge request from The 13th Legion. After quite a debate it was decided to ask if they were interested in an NAP, rather than a pact. This proposal was swiftly declined, which made us realize what was happening. 13th was looking to get into 35, but did not want to necessarily go to war over it, so instead offered us a merge. After we came to this realization, we reconsidered our position and decided to merge with 13th. This may have seemed cowardly, but of our 60 members, only 20 of them were actually active enough to help out and defend against a much larger foe. Because of this, myself and those 20ish members merged into 13th, while the other 40 and Tyr2 stayed behind in the short lived "13th Academy". The whole aim of the academy was to allow those 40 members to grow before they joined 13th, but unfortunately it didn't work out as intended and the project was ended less than a month after it started. From here on, I am pretty sure that the story is known. 13th went to war with DoD, DoD and IWW became DW, 13th and KoM became LoM, and now here I am, in Apathetic. Sorry if this wasn't the most entertaining post, but it was an accurate depiction of my time in this server.

DeletedUser42118

To funny. Psychologist in training. Twist and turn things that you express, or is it that they don't make absolutely any sense?

To lazy to write your story. Or not bothered because others will analyze what you write, not just you making random assumptions about nothing that you can adequately know? How can you know how a player plays, unless your that person? I don't know how you play, I'm not on your computer, reading your messages, seeing who you speak with.

As Mr Muay Thai stated, he was a leader and is capable of stating what the alliance was doing (the good, the bad and yes the ugly). But you do not have that ability. You can state your perceptions and assumptions, but they are not facts about what occurred in those alliances.

Propaganda appears to be your main talent. But analytical thought your weakness.

I'll write my story when i can be bothered then buddy, it'll be fun but very long!

We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions Pawn, you may say i'm wrong but i'll still believe i'm right. Just the way i am sorry m8,

What's Propaganda?

DeletedUser

I'll write my story when i can be bothered then buddy, it'll be fun but very long!

We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions Pawn, you may say i'm wrong but i'll still believe i'm right. Just the way i am sorry m8,

What's Propaganda?

Completely agree we are entitled to our own thoughts and opinions. People just need to know that is the basis of the statement. Not factual.

Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true.

DeletedUser42118

Completely agree we are entitled to our own thoughts and opinions. People just need to know that is the basis of the statement. Not factual.

Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true.

I'm ghosting gorge! the game is not any fun anymore. I'll get involved with the pre made witch is coming about in the next few months. Love you all

DeletedUser

I'm ghosting gorge! the game is not any fun anymore. I'll get involved with the pre made witch is coming about in the next few months. Love you all but would also love to chin you

*Cough* daizan's alliance *Cough*

DeletedUser39847

It will be fun alright.

What would be really be interesting if dw joined the same server as project venom.

DeletedUser

Although I would consider myself a gamer since my teenage years, I've never played a PC MMO, much preferring Xbox gaming for the social aspect. I heard about Grepolis at work from a dying man. I worked on a Nursing Unit specialising in end of life care, and had a good relationship with this man, we had good conversations and laughter and he was the one who pointed the game out on the TV. This man died on Boxing Day 2012 and I found myself looking up Grepolis to see what it was all about.

It seemed complex at the start trying to understand the gist of the game, the rules, how things worked etc. I felt quite chuffed with my little city worth 1800 points, then I saw Starfish Bear on the same island had one worth over 4K – wow, I need to catch up I thought. I received invitations from Faith Jokers and Night Watch, and not knowing what this really meant I joined Night Watch. Because I was active on the forum and helped others, I was given a leaders role along with some others. Angelic Upstart was the diplomat and our founders were generally never around. My base then was O56 and we had pacts with those all around, so we could grow.

Eventually Apathetic started eating our pact mates and for some reason Angelic Upstart decided to merge with the same pacts Apathetic were attacking. Although this didn't really make much sense to me; I thought it was the same as fattening Night Watch up for Christmas and a sure way to cheese Apathetic off. Our name changed along with the merges to Night Guardians, and I was shunted over to Night Guardians RA to help train and educate the smaller players. At this time we had quite a few players over in O35/36 and I was forever sending support out to Lord Arcano who was constantly harangued by AotG and Matsimus, and to Pereksle (still playing) who was also frequently under attack. In order to try to help these outlying players more efficiently I moved into O46 as a stepping stone.

Once it was clear that NGRA wasn't working, I was brought back into NG and given founders rights. I knew at this point that something was afoot as Angelic had gone very quiet on Skype and had seemingly dropped off the world. Angelic and one of the founders had arranged with Apathetic for themselves and a couple of our best players to join Apathetic. It was already clear that Apathetic wanted to consume NG as we were the only other alliance left in O56. I felt that Angelic had sold us all for slaughter :supermad:. I had around 15 cities at the time (I think) across O46/56 and felt that I personally would be their main target (as I gave 100% morale) and I felt that the smaller players would have more chance of continuing playing without me, so I contacted KOM and 13th with a view to joining one of them – they had both been in a pact with NG and Apa.

It was Val's message that made me join KOM, and the fact that an exNG friend had commented to me on the state of 13th forums and the reasons he'd quit 13th and the game. Val took me onboard, into leadership and I was met with a very warm and understanding welcome from all the guys in their Council. Once I'd joined KOM, one Apathetic player put around 11 or 12 of my cities in revolt. Apa claimed I was a refugee (even though they never attacked me before I joined KOM, I was just top of their Most Wanted list and had thwarted their plan by moving to an ally) and a whole argument started on the shared thread with Apa, KOM and 13th which made Apa look quite foolish as they tried to lie, bluff, make excuses, contradict themselves, etc. The guys from KOM and Graeme from 13th stood by me through all this and eventually everything was quiet for a while.

I think it was around this time that I moved into O35 with Pauke, Jem, exe and a couple of others I think. Unfortunately, my city didn't last long after TradeMarc had been pounding the gates :eek: and I never ventured into O35 since.

Without warning, Apa suddenly started to attack KOM one day when Val was in VM. We were pretty much caught on the back foot by it, but I feel it overall strengthened us and helped us to bond. Constant attacks from Apa ever since forced weaker players out and made the strong stronger. One thing in KOM was that we cared about our brethren, we helped each other, we were there when we needed each other, and we fought back to back against what sometimes seemed like insurmountable odds. Sure we lost cities, but despite being attacked from all sides by 3 bigger alliances we still managed to take some enemy cities in return. We'd got our own inactive problem more or less under control, we'd got standards being maintained and whilst we weren't winning, we weren't losing as much as 13th were.

We had a shared tab with 13th , which showed how much 13th were struggling against DW. Merge talks cropped up. My view was that 13th were crumbling fast with the Senate players too busy arguing whilst losing cities all around them, they didn't seem to know what each other was doing and seeing that Graeme had left them, poor Bobbob ended up the scapegoat for everything. They seemed like elders who would still be sat arguing when all that's left is the burning remnants of a village. I also felt that 13th used and abused KOM, they expected our support but were still friends with our enemies. We were treated as their meatshield in O46 to keep Apa off their backs. There were many instances of 13th players defending ME or AO against KOM :Angry:. Underhanded tactics were in play which I'll not go into, but the players who did it are still around but not in LOM.

During our time in LOM is the period that I actually thought that this sort of game isn't for me. There is too much lying, backstabbing friends, cheating and cavorting with the enemy. I'm from a sports background, so would expect sporting behaviour, but it didn't exist in LOM or this game. To have one leader say they shouldn't have to send support out to others shows how little they cared about other players, the alliance or whether there would be another red flag on the same island :Angry:. It became soul destroying seeing these so called leaders do nothing for anyone else, other than build their own cities, buried in their own support that they're not willing to share :supermad:. This is not leadership, it's not team work, it's not sporting, it's self-centred and selfish. All the pressure is transferred to those who are making the effort to succeed and we really don't need the parasites.

When exe0 left, I was gutted and felt like I'd lost a limb :(. Despite his forum antics here, he is the best player I've seen in Grepolis, his work behind the scenes was phenomenal, his dedication and strive to make the best for his alliance was unfaltering despite all the knock-backs. I understand that he couldn't continue, but I so much appreciated his unswerving loyalty and his caring nature (yes, caring – that isn't a typo, people didn't look hard enough to see this because they're too busy stuck up their own jaxeys thinking they're cool because they have a crown).

In KOM , Val nicknamed me The First Lady, and I will always be his first lady. He has shown courage in the face of all your (enemy) adversity, grit, shouldered any burdens on behalf of his alliance, kept in touch with forums and players, sent out attacks and support to help anyone who needed it. He has been a truly respected leader by all KOM, a respect which he earned due to his activity, personality, fairness, balance etc.

I considered my own position in this game, thought about leaving/ghosting/permanent VM etc. I also considered challenging Mr Starfish Bear to a 1 v 1 city duel so I could leave in style, :p. But, I've decided to stay loyal to all those guys from LOM who have shown loyalty and faith when others fled to the enemy and abandoned them.

So now, I'm with ME which is an alliance I've never had dealings with. No doubt Apa will continue their poundings to get me out of O46, and I notice that DW are probably going to move into O46 too

DeletedUser

hehe, that's a great read, SK. i agree with some of your points and would contest others, but my rebuttal is neither here nor there any more.

however for as much of a pain in the rear as exe0 can be on here, i do know he's actually a good dude. we've had decent chatter in the game with one another. i can say that for 99% of the "enemy players" i've chatted with. i've been in some worlds where people are just vile and vicious in the personal messages, i'm glad to say that i saw it only a few times in this one. and despite our public disagreements on here, i do know he's a decent guy and i respect his playing abilities.

but you're right, Apa will continue to pound your cities as long as you're flying a red flag. but i also feel compelled to let you know that i respect your playing abilities as well. you're a fantastic opponent and i've never cursed anyone's name more than yours for sniping my CS. hahaha :p
however maybe in another world we could be allies, you are an uncanny defender.

also, i promise to never lead another alliance...at least for a year. lol. i miss being a power player. i started Apathetic with the intention of being the most brutal and aggressive alliances with the highest per player stats on the server. the kind of stats that prove we are well above what alliances with two or three times the membership numbers are boasting of. we had some good challenges for those goals. Dark of Day, IWW, and Bombs Away were all promising individually and had equally powerful stats as us, and better at some points in time. when DoD and IWW merged, it was a pure power move. absolutely brutal and dominating. regardless of every other alliance's scores and stats, the new DW made their mark in the sand and the line was there for anyone to try to cross. Two relentless and brutal alliances coming together under one banner. And you know what? it works.

They've kept up with the same game play they had as separate alliances, which is rare, surprising and delightful to witness. KoM and 13th's merger was interesting too. The merger had potential, but i think 13th kind of took advantage of KoM's situation (war with Apa) and used it to their advantage to seal themselves off from Apa encroaching into their comfort zone. i can't say we were surprised to see 13th merge with KoM, the writing had been on the wall. but it made for interesting times for a while. the newly formed LoM must have upset the gods of Grepo as ME, DW and Apa were breathing down on LoM. but i'm not telling all of you anything you don't already know.

it's the next 3 weeks that will be telling. who can say what's going to happen? this server has become rather unpredictable. but at least it's starting to pop again which gives me hope that we can all make it to WW. by the way, i'm glad you're sticking around, SK. you're a worthy adversary and to see you leave would be highly disappointing, like when exe0 left.

DeletedUser

Wow truly amazing read. Thank you guys/ladies so much. Being in the north i missed much of what occurred in the south. So reading this explains much of what I saw in the map.

Also turd, DW has always had a male crush on APA. Your alliance for the numbers is just amazing, truly impressive to watch.

For example, LOM did an Op against APA. They appeared to have revolted many cities but took none. LOM was so surprised that they wrote to me asking if we assisted them. We did not what so ever. That was an impressive amount of skill that APA faced an enemy that was three times there size and lost nothing. Yes, i know LOM was facing 3 enemies and due to that their offensive capacity was affected. But even with that i was impressed.

DeletedUser

Pawn, LOM/KOM were probably more successful taking Apa cities as solo or small group efforts rather than involving the whole alliance. Players sometimes seemed unable to co-ordinate attacks, some sending LU's before LS nukes, and that sort of thing, or players saying they would be involved and then not turning up for the show :rolleyes: Too many willy-nilly attacks without proper structure gifted BP's and gained nothing in return. I am no military intellect, but priority should be given to timing, co-ordination, co-operation rather than the eager beavers attacking at random.

TW, Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't say I'm an uncanny defender or even a good defender (by certain standards), but I do observe, learn, wait, respond as necessary. I would love to see your threads once Apa has me in revolt, see how it looks from your side.