Alliance-Swapping in the northern oceans...

DeletedUser

LOL... Players dropping, popping & swapping alliances like nobody's business in the North... Arrivederci, Relentless & GoW are trading players like Real Madrid after a loss to Barcelona...

Exciting days ahead for Kos??

(SW)

DeletedUser

How much do they pay the player? Karma doesn't pay me anything!

DeletedUser

There has not been one player leave GOW of KOS join A.M.

DeletedUser

LOL... Players dropping, popping & swapping alliances like nobody's business in the North... Arrivederci, Relentless & GoW are trading players like Real Madrid after a loss to Barcelona...

Exciting days ahead for Kos??

(SW)

who, who and who? comparing their members to madrid players is just so wrong, maybe poli ejido is closer to their level. :pro:

forward them to the beasts, they are always on look out for more noobs:p

DeletedUser

You guys are funny 4 of the top 15 alliances are in the North. Not to mention 3 of the top 6. So if they are all noobs that is a pretty impressive bunch!

It is so funny how everyone in this game thinks everyone else is a noob. It makes me question how the heck do you define a noob? how long do you have to play the game before you are no longer a noob. Am I still a noob after I take your city? Am I still a noob after I use you as a farm because your city is too sad and not worth my time to take? Hmmmmm noob is the best retort that people on here can come up with. "Ohhhh your a noob or Ohhhh you are in a MRA" pfffff get a life and if the North is where the noobs at come and get it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks like in this world academies have academies, which in turn, have academies....

** inception, much??? :D

DeletedUser39931

You guys are funny 4 of the top 15 alliances are in the North. Not to mention 3 of the top 6. So if they are all noobs that is a pretty impressive bunch!

It is so funny how everyone in this game thinks everyone else is a noob. It makes me question how the heck do you define a noob? how long do you have to play the game before you are no longer a noob. Am I still a noob after I take your city? Am I still a noob after I use you as a farm because your city is too sad and not worth my time to take? Hmmmmm noob is the best retort that people on here can come up with. "Ohhhh your a noob or Ohhhh you are in a MRA" pfffff get a life and if the North is where the noobs at come and get it!

I completly agree i am no "noob" but started the world late so ended up in the far to the north people seem to think the core oceans are the be all and end all bottom line world wonders can be built in all oceans just cos you have a grip on a core ocean dosn't mean you will win the world.
And if you doubt me not "noob" status send a CS it will soon be a submarine.