Alliance: The Oppositon

DeletedUser

Since I'm a free agent in the world of Paros, I have decided to create an alliance of my own. Seems a little bit challenging since this world is always constantly changing but that's a challenge I'm willing to take.

The alliance name as you all see is called The Opposition. Anyone in southeast/southwest Ocean 56/66 is welcome to join. Doesn't matter how noob or experienced you are, if you want to join then be my guess.

Symbol for the alliance will be the Triangle because the shape the triangle is one of the shapes that is very resistant to any type of force. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to go back to school lol.

The purpose of the alliance is to not break, quit, or leave in times of trouble, but to stand and fight to the finish. A lot of leaving and quitting happened in PaS and I don't want to repeat that mistake. So if you are interested just pm here or ingame.

Ingame name is also Mr.PnP so you shouldn't have trouble finding me. Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser

Good luck hope you guys can grow and become a contender in the world :)

DeletedUser

Doubt it I gave up already :-[ lol thanks though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Yup point and shoot is no more...nodcrush gave up...i guess where is he now.He shouts only at forum and now he have disappeared.
Opening a new alliance in a morale less world is hard....just try another world.You can get success there.

DeletedUser32029

Taking those words back about nod seeing he is leaving grepolis.though i never played with him,he seemed to be a great player....was reading a sad post by him in The Acropolis forum....:(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator: