Alliance to join?

DeletedUser6712

I'm looking for an alliance to join but do not wish to go into the biggest alliances because it's obvious they won't accept. Just starting out in this world so need an alliance about the average points for my size and must be active.

Any Suggestions?

Just looking for answers not someone coming along saying oh look at this noob trying to get into here and there. Just you remember you were a noob once to.

Alexander The Dj
World EN(62) Rizinia
Oc74

Dj

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39931

I had a quick look where you are and i would say HOGzilla would be your best bet.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for an alliance to join but do not wish to go into the biggest alliances because it's obvious they won't accept. Just starting out in this world so need an alliance about the average points for my size and must be active.

Any Suggestions?

Just looking for answers not someone coming along saying oh look at this noob trying to get into here and there. Just you remember you were a noob once to.

Alexander The Dj
World EN(62) Rizinia
Oc74

Dj

send us ur info on how long u play and where u from. (private msg plz) we will put it up to alliance vote. We do not normally recruit, but we will take u on just to throw it in these losers faces.