Alliance:Torrents

DeletedUser

Alliance:Torrents

Recruitment:Everyone will be free to join in the ocean it is founded and the oceans around it.There will be a forum about inactivity if you are inactive for a week WITHOUT first notifying you will be warned if it happens again or you are frequently inactive you will be kicked.

Positions:Will be looking for 3 other leader/founders to give tips on organisation help make allies and tactically dominate enemies. Also one of them will be recruitment officer. The dicisions will be made by me after 2 weeks. We will also have ocean leaders.

Aim: Dominate the world by destroying enemies and making 1 or 2 allies to help us out. We will end up with most BP.

I do have experience as a founder I joined the world Eta as my first and currently only world and started very late so it was hard to get a powerful alliance but still I managed to create an alliance that made it in the top 50 now I am a member of Ultimate Force I am hoping that this alliance will be simular to that one But obviously it will still be unique.

If you could notify me on this thread in advance that would be great.

Thank you,Ninjachickensam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is one penguin ... person, who would be interested in the leader position.
Good luck with your ally tho :)

DeletedUser

founder positions? hmm ........ Not a wise move bro , someone could disband or the leader could kick every one out. Only give it to the people you know and trust dude:pro:

DeletedUser

i am only giving the founder positions out after at least 2 weeks or more if i don't know who i can count on

DeletedUser

If we don't get any members by 4:00 alliance will not be created.

DeletedUser

*cough* Blood Hounds!!! *cough*....what!!!...who said that...?

DeletedUser

Doesn't look like we will get anyone in so alliance won't be made. Bless you