Alliance Vote Nominations

• Thread starter DeletedUser27700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

Lets move the discussion here.

Everyone can nominate an Alliance for the vote, then I will restart the poll later.

Campaigning etc. can go here too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Id vote for anyone except dreadfleet. Its run by "vacation" mattr130, who runs into vacation mode when being attacked or when his alliance is having trouble. He led the same alliance in marathon got it to be the biggest through MRA recruitment, and then it crumbled. He is a snake in the grass and will end up pissing off all other alliances through poor diplomacy. He cant play the game right, and if his players wise up they will start their own alliance or go somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Cause your name sucks.

im not kos elite lol?

im the leader of the alliance you adore. why not ask to join the real ETD rather then making a fake alliance?
you would get in because we still need a mascot. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Id vote for anyone except dreadfleet. Its run by "vacation" mattr130, who runs into vacation mode when being attacked or when his alliance is having trouble. He led the same alliance in marathon got it to be the biggest through MRA recruitment, and then it crumbled. He is a snake in the grass and will end up pissing off all other alliances through poor diplomacy. He cant play the game right, and if his players wise up they will start their own alliance or go somewhere else.

lol I hide in VM yet you used up all of your vacation days TWICE, what a joke- you bailed in leadership & were mad we ate up your cities while you were gone, poor excuse of a player my friend :)

DeletedUser

im not kos elite lol?

im the leader of the alliance you adore. why not ask to join the real ETD rather then making a fake alliance?
you would get in because we still need a mascot. :p

Damn. xD I'd be happy to be your mascot xD

DeletedUser

lol I hide in VM yet you used up all of your vacation days TWICE, what a joke- you bailed in leadership & were mad we ate up your cities while you were gone, poor excuse of a player my friend :)

LMAO!!!!! I dont need to even explain myself check the scoreboard noob. I can dig up old messages and notes proving my credibility if you want to go there. I don't know where you get your info from "vacation" matt, i was never upset because friendlies took my cities. I bailed on the entire game, because I needed a break and left for three months and never intended on coming back. I have no shame in using all of my vacation mode because that is what the new leaders told me to do since I was leaving and they didnt want to deal with handing my cities off at the time. I came back because someone talked me into it. Unlike you people liked having me around, you they couldnt have been more happier to see your worthles drama queen butt go. Poor excuse is someone who uses vacation mode as defense on more than one occasion. The only reason I came on here, becuase I'm not in this world is to warn fellow alliances and your own members. If any of you have any questions hit me up on skype Jaggie Eggs. I have several people to back me up who I can also put you in touch with.

DeletedUser

LMAO!!!!! I dont need to even explain myself check the scoreboard noob. I can dig up old messages and notes proving my credibility if you want to go there. I don't know where you get your info from "vacation" matt, i was never upset because friendlies took my cities. I bailed on the entire game, because I needed a break and left for three months and never intended on coming back. I have no shame in using all of my vacation mode because that is what the new leaders told me to do since I was leaving and they didnt want to deal with handing my cities off at the time. I came back because someone talked me into it. Unlike you people liked having me around, you they couldnt have been more happier to see your worthles drama queen butt go. Poor excuse is someone who uses vacation mode as defense on more than one occasion. The only reason I came on here, becuase I'm not in this world is to warn fellow alliances and your own members. If any of you have any questions hit me up on skype Jaggie Eggs. I have several people to back me up who I can also put you in touch with.

You have traitors of DF- who left for TBD, that's it.

Its sad that you would come all this way to try to trash me :) move on, you were kicked & cities taken- goodbye jaggie goodluck in marathon :)

EDIT: Also I did go into VM once due to being attacked- HOWEVER at that point I couldn't be on often enough to defend myself,was very busy. So you claiming that I went in whenever attacked is false, I remember you doing the same when you couldn't be online?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Its only been up 12 hrs, I can restart the poll and add Kos Elite.

Opinions?

DeletedUser27700

Lets make it bigger then. But who else in the top alliances is representing here?
Seems unfair to just have 4.

DeletedUser18571

Enter the Deceit wont last as long as everyone thinks, ill list my reasons, and yea kos elite should be put up here, i consider kos elite to be the 3rd best alliance on this server better than shadow force and right up there with ETD.. they should get rid of their academy.......

Many of ETD big players are in lindos, many of them will most likely dump Kos to give their attention to lindos in my opinion leaders should play one world, playing two worlds makes quiting easy,

DeletedUser11886

lol, ETD members are focusing in lindos now. Keke was #1 for a short time, not sure if he is still there. I'm surprised at ETD's multitasking.

DeletedUser31161

i will keep my vote hidden as both of them have the ability to slaughter me right now ;) lol

DeletedUser20921

yea I don't know, tbh ETD will fail. But then again Toko from Dreedfleet's also in Lindos and he's on keke's side XD

Status
Not open for further replies.