Passed Alliance Warehouse

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 70 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well it has to get to 70% before it is put into the game am i right or wrong

DeletedUser

well it has to get to 70% before it is put into the game am i right or wrong

An idea that passes the vote does not mean it will be put into the game. All is means is that the developers may see it and consider putting into the game if they like the idea and feel they can implement it.

DeletedUser

I love the passion in that statement and we are each entitled to our own opinions.....even if they are wrong :)

DeletedUser

I think that you should be able to send resources form one alliance warehouses to one in another that you have a N.A.P with... I can't think of any abuse of that, but you might be able to think of one or two....

DeletedUser

I think that you should be able to send resources form one alliance warehouses to one in another that you have a N.A.P with... I can't think of any abuse of that, but you might be able to think of one or two....

I think all alliances, let's say that you have lost a war and need to pay tribute... not necessarily pact members...

DeletedUser

No idea that passes a vote means it will be added. Everyone needs to stop assuming any ideas that pass a vote will be put into the game. Passing a vote just means I may consider recommending it to Betsy and then the developers when they ask for ideas. That's all.

DeletedUser

That is within my knowledge, I just want people to vote yes.

DeletedUser

I voted not saying which way though.

Nice idea though but could take up alot of time

Status
Not open for further replies.