Alliance

DeletedUser

Hello i am looking for powerfull alliance members in gamma just message me at jonathan1824 i would be VARY happy if a new top 10 alliance was formed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck sir. try to spell better next time tho if you want a top 10 alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Jonathan why do you want to leave my alliance? we are not refugee's

DeletedUser

Hahaha

I'm not trying to leave i'm trying to get more members in it ;) :D :) :cool:

DeletedUser

Jonathan, you said you'd farm me. Where are the attacks?

DeletedUser

Yea John I was wondering since you have 5000 slingers I was wondering you could send them at me instead they would look great on my wall

DeletedUser3613

LULZ seve

I offer you 1 medussa in return for them slings john :p

DeletedUser

Yea John I was wondering since you have 5000 slingers I was wondering you could send them at me instead they would look great on my wall

Oi, that's my BP! lol

No, seriously Jonathan, are you gonna do it or is it one big white lie?

DeletedUser

good luck sir. try to spell better next time tho if you want a top 10 alliance ;)
low blow jim no every one is a smarty pants like you ...i hate people who pick fault with something like peoples spelling ..it just proves you realy are a loner when you got nothing better to do than pick people up on there spelling ....i just wish i could tell you what i realy feel about smart .... like you
my spelling may be real bad also ...but i still score 148 in the mensa IQ just proving that spelling isnt the be all to intelagence ... you may be a good speller but when i comes to wireing up a plug i bet your an idiot ....the plug thing is an example of a thing you may or may not be able to do .....so stop being a wise *** ...and also i do think you slanedering peoples spelling is against the forum rules .... i may be wrong but im sure people have had there fingers wrapt for it ...so just chill man ...no matter how bad the spelling you still know what people are saying .....so chill and dont show just how much a loner you realy are . if thats all you can pick people up on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

low blow jim no every one is a smarty pants like you ...i hate people who pick fault with something like peoples spelling ..it just proves you realy are a loner when you got nothing better to do than pick people up on there spelling ....i just wish i could tell you what i realy feel about smart .... like you
my spelling may be real bad also ...but i still score 148 in the mensa IQ just proving that spelling isnt the be all to intelagence ... you may be a good speller but when i comes to wireing up a plug i bet your an idiot ....the plug thing is an example of a thing you may or may not be able to do .....so stop being a wise *** ...and also i do think you slanedering peoples spelling is against the forum rules .... i may be wrong but im sure people have had there fingers wrapt for it ...so just chill man ...no matter how bad the spelling you still know what people are saying .....so chill and dont show just how much a loner you realy are . if thats all you can pick people up on f---

OI tang chill he wanted to make a top ten alliance. i am simply pointing out that if you wanna do that you need to clean up what you write and put yourself together a bit. and i am 14.... i hate spelling. but do you not agree putting a top ten alliance together needs some more work put into it?
i have nothing against ppl with bad spelling or grammar. my uncle in india is.... well mentally not all there for a medical condition when he was born. dont you dare go accusing me of random crap like this. so back the f*** off. i really dont care if you can go wire a plug or sh*t like that. i cant do alot of things. so seriously chill out.

DeletedUser14887

Hello i am looking for powerfull alliance members in gamma just message me at jonathan1824 i would be VARY happy if a new top 10 alliance was formed. :)

Let me give you some advice :p

You should recruit 2k players of Gamma who have over 5k points plus your currently alliance's points , you will become members and recruiter of an alliance which is in top 10 :D

Honest to say, I believe you can recruit more than 2k players and lead your alliance to become the biggest MRA in that game :cool:

Anyway, good luck :pro:

DeletedUser

Let me give you some advice :p

You should recruit 2k players of Gamma who have over 5k points plus your currently alliance's points , you will become members and recruiter of an alliance which is in top 10 :D

Honest to say, I believe you can recruit more than 2k players and lead your alliance to become the biggest MRA in that game :cool:

Anyway, good luck :pro:
u r right

DeletedUser

OMG how people get so wrapped up by something so innocent as spelling....you either can or cant.

It has been proven that as long as the first letter and the last letter of the word are right and all the letters inbetween are present that the brain can read atnhiyng!

DeletedUser

rdlm

i would but i went on VK cus rdlm stared clearing my citys i could ask my brother too attack you though. :pro: :cool:

DeletedUser

Jonathan!!! You got kicked for a reason!!! I am on Saska's side