Alliance

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm looking for an alliance when Psi starts. Does anyone have a premade alliance for me? I'll join the one that gives me a good position, and has members ready to start, not one of those fake premade ones where all they do is anounce the alliancve, not get members. anyways, yah. Any alliances?(SW)

DeletedUser

might wana incorperate some detail, experience, in game name ect.

DeletedUser

funnyman135 is his ign. He is in multiple worlds and is over 1000 ranked in all of them.

DeletedUser

I recommend you join an alliance with few members, the one with many are getting more keen on accepting players.

DeletedUser

MRA? no way!! hah that ryhmes and oliaxel that was a little creepy with the
funnyman135 is his ign. He is in multiple worlds and is over 1000 ranked in all of them
part. Someone's been doing some research on me! I've played in Gamma,Iota,Lambda,Nu,Xi,Rho,Tau,Upsilon,Phi, and Chi(also planning on joining Psi). I've quit 5 of those worlds because they were too much. In Chi I am the founder of a 9th place ocean alliance.

DeletedUser

I also founded an alliance in Phi that turned into a academy to Death Before Dishonor, which was really sucessful until the eventual collapse of the main alliance.

DeletedUser

oh, and I'm in 11th place in my ocean in Iota, and I am in a top ocean alliance there. I was also the recruiter for Utopia(Upsilon) and SPARTANS REBORN(Xi). Both have disbanded. I've been playing since early december 2010. Is that enough experience for you? I can list more.

DeletedUser

From your grepo stats, you do not exactly fit our criteria. Unless you could prove us wrong.

DeletedUser

I know that you are ranked 398th in Chi, in the alliance Knights in Tights, and that you gained 309 points in between yesterday and today. Two can play that game buddy...

DeletedUser

how do I prove you wrong? I didn't really start playing in december. I mean sure that's when I started, but up until early may I haven't been playing daily active. Now I can get in 3-5 tuimes a day to check in on my account

DeletedUser

How many hours? And yes, my growth has been stunted because I have devoted all of my tiem to my premade.

DeletedUser

Soul Society isnt an MRA, also before I believe you should try and be in a top alliance hit 70k points or they wont take you. You never passed 2200, before you go trying to jump in a powerful alliance trying to become a leader, start small you will get a much better higher rank and experience. Plus I have about around Seven members now, I wont put them up because then undecent people can try to steal them...Im no wise guy but take my advice

DeletedUser

wherever this conversation is going it doesn't matter. My alliance in Chi is forming in Psi as a premade alliance, and we don't have to go hunting for members on the forums.

DeletedUser

I think when you conquer four+ city regardless a good alliance will take you...But dont conquer colony ones or whatever there called start with abandoned high point one, quick points to get you in that alliance

DeletedUser

Also I dont need to look for players on the forums I just believes its what separates good leaders from noobs, I was told that after I got hothead when i hit 2k trying to be a top alliance leader