Alliance

DeletedUser

but thatnks for the tips. Unfortunately, I try all these different guides, but I can never get high. Everyone can get 300 points a day, but I only get 20-30 points. What's the big trick to getting that many points a day? Anyways, I'll never get close to conquest. My best academy level in all of my worlds is 19.

DeletedUser

You need much more experience hate to be a downer but founding and leading WELL is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, you may not be ready

DeletedUser

the only reason I'm still in the game is that I'm good with an alliance. I may not have many points, but it's the alliance leading that keeps me in the game.

DeletedUser

Your a founder!!!!! Please join many more alliances before you lead, unless your a natural(even if experience is key) it'll hurt when players start leaving ouch...But i belived i was a natural leader, at everything im always picked as leader but when i got on grepolis things changed lol

DeletedUser

punker trust me you have no idea how much experience I have with alliances

DeletedUser

yes dev Im a founder of a few alliances I guess you could call that a "natural". I read all those guides on how to lead, but in the end it came down to good leadership traits that helped me get a good alliance.

DeletedUser

but i get about 40 points a day too, dont have that much time, but just stick it out trust me when you get conquest it'll feel so good, just raid people and villages and get help from members good luck

DeletedUser

and dev I'v been in many alliances remember I've played since December. Before that I played a game just like this called Haypi Kingdom. Although I was certainly much better at that then Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I was lucky, and was appointed leader of a top 5 alliance on Chi, I was a natural. There is nothing admirable about that, however when someone works their way up form nothing to be a leader, that is truly something special.

DeletedUser

what do you think I do? I've been apointed three times to high positions without me founding the alliance

DeletedUser

oh and i led an alliance in my first week of the game got 17 strong members but we had to merge i was too inactive, all till now im not as good as a leader as i can be but i'll keep getting better and learning one year i was a scholar, read every grepolis wiki and tips and guides trying to learn leadership secrets to fighting,, diplomacy...You should do that

DeletedUser

It was my first alliance and was a newbie. On my second day in their alliance, I was on their uppermost squad as strategist, best feeling ever.

DeletedUser

I've read most guides on how to become better, lead better,blah blah blah. But in the end, none of them work. Once I tried to follow this "1000 point guide". Written horibly, bad spelling, and most of all, it didn't mention anything about temples or harbors, just troops and resources

DeletedUser

guys this is becomin too long a thread if anyone wants to keep talking message me in Chi.

DeletedUser

=P i founded Black Flag in chi, was beast while it lasted, one of the best MRA's, MRA's arent the way to go however, elite are the best, if your freinds havent beaten.....100k minumum,,,,, sorry

DeletedUser

I've read most guides on how to become better, lead better,blah blah blah. But in the end, none of them work. Once I tried to follow this "1000 point guide". Written horibly, bad spelling, and most of all, it didn't mention anything about temples or harbors, just troops and resources
I havent read even one, they are not neccesary.

DeletedUser

punker dev oliaxel are you guys all in alliances already for Psi