Alliance ??

DeletedUser25446

Will there be any alliance worthwhile, and not made from from failed players in other worlds.

A quick stat check of the top alliances in my ocean(55), shows nothing other than a bunch of 2-3 k players from 2-6 worlds.
As this will be my first conquest world, it would be good to have a few experienced members....

DeletedUser

Check top alliances in your ocean.

This world is really small and inactive right now, so most people won't be past a couple hundred. You should just try to use your best judgement.

DeletedUser

Don't you think these players might at least play in new accounts??? For instance my best account is the Hagop Abroumian account. If you grepostat me you'll see a 50K player from Athens where my best account is a 1 million pointed one. Please be careful and don't make mistakes like that. They are "deadly" (wink)

DeletedUser

Don't you think these players might at least play in new accounts??? For instance my best account is the Hagop Abroumian account. If you grepostat me you'll see a 50K player from Athens where my best account is a 1 million pointed one. Please be careful and don't make mistakes like that. They are "deadly" (wink)

^This!

DeletedUser25446

Yes, that is taken into account, but it is hard to guess.
But when you read the alliance info pages,, most all say they are experienced, but without anything to back it up.
As for "mistakes", yup been there, and probably will be there again sometime.

DeletedUser

I don't see what the rush is to join an alliance right upon world creation. Nobody is really established yet. You can't really start planning ops yet because since no one is established, you don't know who will have a nice shiny city to take over. Plenty of alliances will fail and/or merge from now until the very first person gets out of beginner protection.

Unless you are a part of a very well put together pre-made, it is better to turtle up and simcity for a while and let the geopolitical situation develop for a few days. Then, when the time is right join an alliance that will serve your purposes, and that you can contribute to. No reason to rush into anything.

DeletedUser28226

if you are in 55/54 i would join The Nefarious they fast growing and very supportive :D

DeletedUser

Roadstar you may join mine....... I am not the most experienced and will get better....I have about 20k under my belt and some players with more generally 25-538k.....I am located on the edge of oc.54...But is 2900 your most points? Because if its not, grepostats can be deceiving, you have to look at awards, to me

Last edited by a moderator: