Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Angels of Death just merged with Monster INC. nothing but a MRA now, lost all my respect for them.

Seraphim, let's be honest here you have bashed MI prior to any of this and now suddenly you "have lost respect"? You just don't like the fact that we took the better players from AoD and in the process established a truly strong O63 presence. Don't hate, it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Seraphim, let's be honest here you have bashed MI prior to any of this and now suddenly you "have lost respect"? You just don't like the fact that we took the better players from AoD and in the process established a truly strong O63 presence. Don't hate, it is what it is.

Um are you well aware that I have played and am friend with most of the "good" players in your alliance? Not talking about the things they scraped from the sidewalk from UF talking about the good players in Evolution. The fact you are now 160 players just means you are a wack MRA. Face the facts, if you were strong you wouldn't need 80 members + a fodder academy with another 80. Not hating spreading facts, can't deal with the fact your a MRA? Then go visit your nearest psychiatrist.

DeletedUser

Better players from AoD? I guess I haven't encountered them. Every time I take a city from them (I think I've taken 8 or 9 so far), all my nukes just bounce because they never get any support. Maybe now they can start supporting their revolted cities and I can get a little more bp? Somehow I doubt this will happen.

DeletedUser

Seraphim, this is your quote in regards to MI, so please tell me how I am wrong in what I said? I have friends, you have friends we all have friends, (well some people dont but that is a different topic) but the fact remains that you painted MI in this light and that is why I stated what I did. You are welcome to change your opinion from this quote below but never heard hide nor hair of that, and when you stated you lost respect I simply corrected that as per your previous statements....

#2 Monster INC. A coalition of good alliances formed into a horrible one, these players are good especially those from Evolution they had potential but killed it by joining up with poor players from kitten smashers & UF. Overall will fail due to problems in leadership and horrible defense capabilities let's not forget though they do have a academy that replaces city losses with new recruit that they can use as fodder to protect themselves.

DeletedUser

Seraphim, this is your quote in regards to MI, so please tell me how I am wrong in what I said? I have friends, you have friends we all have friends, (well some people dont but that is a different topic) but the fact remains that you painted MI in this light and that is why I stated what I did. You are welcome to change your opinion from this quote below but never heard hide nor hair of that, and when you stated you lost respect I simply corrected that as per your previous statements....

My opinion is the same. You guys are just a MRA with bad leadership now, afraid of LAW and NR. We all know you were formed to fight No Rules, we all know you fear them and are slowly moving in to Ocean 54. But like I said, your one of those useless players. I lost my respect for MI. Noob training center would be a more fitting name.

DeletedUser20627

My opinion is the same. You guys are just a MRA with bad leadership now, afraid of LAW and NR. We all know you were formed to fight No Rules, we all know you fear them and are slowly moving in to Ocean 54. But like I said, your one of those useless players. I lost my respect for MI. Noob training center would be a more fitting name.

Sadly when you mention MI, you are referring to me as well. And for one im not afraid of no one. I can care less how big your alliances is and how big you are. I have been playing this game for a long time and being afraid/scared of someone is not in my book. I fought wars when my alliance numbers where no match to our enemy, surround by them as well and yet I/we managed to take the fight to them and never lost our ground.

Any how im not here to start a flame, just hate when someone thinks they are "good" just because they have a big alliance next to them. not saying you are but just saying.

So im new and I joined MI only because i know very old veteran players from my old days, Hope to get to know you and other players later on the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess you are truly an un-informed person Seraphim, there is a difference between respect and fear. We certainly respect No Rules only someone like yerself would not and it is to your own detriment that you fail to realize this. Somehow you also decided to state that MI fears LAW... seriously? In this month alone we have conquered 47 cities of theirs so one can only assume you really have no idea what you are talking about.

You also seem to be clueless on which direction we are moving but that is ok as well, lord knows if you already got this many things wrong then it would be to much to ask to get that part right. Please continue to be un-informed/mis-informed that only makes it that much more entertaining.

DeletedUser

I take the leadership remark squarely on my shoulders. I took a rather heavily extended absence in VM due to personal reasons. Since my return, Roky and I have reformed our hierarchy and are re-establishing a much needed structure. I do disagree quite thoroughly with previous statements about the KS aspect of this Alliance. Evolution and KS had been working hand in hand long before the merge, and contributed to both Alliance' success prior. With that being said, any Alliance that does not cycle inactive players with actives would be nothing short of shooting themselves in the foot. It is a fluid environment. Granted, there are players that are incapable of keeping up with the pace of this game. Everyone had to start new. Whether they rise to the occasion or not will determine whether they are "fodder" or culled. Either way usually results in feeding the Alliance cities in one way or another.

It is nearly impossible to pass judgement on bottom line numbers. Some of the smallest players in our Alliance were veterans, powerful in other worlds transferred in later than the start of this world (inSuper being one of them). Me personally, I have carried along at least 15 veterans with me from previous worlds. Some of which are currently the highest ranked fighters in our Alliance. Others joining later, or like myself, have taken a brief Vacation from this game to tend to RL issues.

NR is a rare occurrence in most worlds. It is very few and far between such an aggressive group with large numbers in both players and cities come together and are not ripped apart early due to egos and infighting. They are quite the impressive group are are quite capable of tearing most Alliances apart. I have the utmost admiration for them, keeping it together and working as well as they have. Unfortunately, you are ill-informed on our progression into 54. That is not the case. LAW on the other hand, have been handled already, and are no longer an issue.

Whether you agree with me or not, your opinion is yours and yours only. Some may share the same sentiment. Those that do, can come discuss that with us in 53. Otherwise, we will continue to grow, shape, and re-shape ourselves. Remaining fluid and stable is the goal. Call it MRA if you like. I call it smart business. =)

DeletedUser

Look, I respect everyones' opinions, but how could we fear the alliance that we practically destroyed. Also, I know that you are just making up that we are scared of NR to add emphasis. Another thing, if we had bad leadership we wouldn't even exist. I am persoanl friends with a lot of the leaders and they are dedicated, powerful, and most of all, loyal players.

DeletedUser

I wonder what u all like. French fries, potatoes?

DeletedUser

I wonder what u all like. French fries, potatoes?

A rather odd statement, no?

Hello to all my old friends from Troy. I see some things have yet to change. It's good to see familiar names and new ones as well. Yes, I've been keeping track of all of you to see how you've been doing. I'm glad you are at least having fun. :)

DeletedUser

I just want to see my name in 'recent post' but nothing much seems to have changed, NR at top and most others vs them

DeletedUser

I'd post but for the fact that 1 of the top 12 is my alliance, 1 is a sister alliance and 4 are pacted meaning I'm pretty biased at the moment :S

A rather odd statement, no?

Hello to all my old friends from Troy. I see some things have yet to change. It's good to see familiar names and new ones as well. Yes, I've been keeping track of all of you to see how you've been doing. I'm glad you are at least having fun. :)

And hello Lady. Indeed, having fun as always! :)

I see you've not settled yet in any other worlds, waiting for a new one or planning to come back and lead Deaths Measure back to glory? They are still around!

DeletedUser

1. No Rules ---good alliance very aggressive players ,good fighters dont think they will fall because they also seem to have good leadership,,,noble experiment merged under just makes the world a bit interesting but getting stronger everyday....not sure if they will fall or not
2. Monsters Inc----first thought they were an mra but been watching them and they have suprised me...have proved my theory wrong...
3. ISIS Conquerors----havent been watching them but low bp might rise in the future
4. Gaugamela -----small group of aggressive players who came from different alliances , alliance opened in less than a month but already 2 million bp's, impressive but alone have a doubt they can take no rules, in no rules core but still standing
5. Hyperborea----only alliance that has been there since the start of time....very good fighters. best leadership probbably
6. Redwood Originals---have good and strong allies,recently started doing good
7. Victores -----dnt know much about them
8. Killer AntraX----small alliance rising and starting to bug guagamela....
9. Thermal Resistance ----dnt know much about
10. Monsters LLC -----monster inc academy, need to start fighting more
11. The Elite ----not a clue
12. Head Hunters---my alliance

my first time in the forums dnt know much so srry if i offend anyone with this

DeletedUser

Recently started doing good??? Not offended we have been flying under the radar for sometime now and it's nice to be noticed. We actually have been doing well for sometime now and have been growing our BP at a very good clip. We started this alliance with just 9 players and had many larger alliances around us that liked to issue demands to us and we answered everyone of them. Early on we proved what a valuable ally we were in a support role. Yes we have very good allies and are very proud to stand with them. Not offended just correcting the facts.

DeletedUser

Ach Maccat, I give a lot of leeway to anyone who posts here in the 'Top 12' since they are posting about so many alliances, its easy to make mistakes or misinterpretations.

I could hark on about ISIS Conquerors being a merger of The Conquerors (we've been around since about the start too) and ISIS Madness, both old alliances etc etc, but I wont :)

Or did that count? Oh shi....