Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Congrats, Ichi!

Indeed, you did say you'd do it. I'm very proud of you. :)

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, I just want to give my 2 cents here.
I joined 2 massive MRA's since yesterday, and had lots of fun.

1st one: C.H.A.O.S. - I was invited to merge my alliance with the promise of power. Oh I went, got leader rights, changed the alliance description and started booting people out. After booting 35 members, I got caught and kicked out of the alliance, but alot of damage was already done.

What happens the very same day? I get an invitation from C.H.A.O.S II, requesting exactly the same thing.
I went into CHAOS II just over an hour ago and destroyed them completely and utterly from the inside.

You can see their description if you're fast enough, I'll post it here, but it's nice to see the new pic I posted for them too.

We have fallen because we after stupidly inviting anyone into the alliance and trusting so easily, this is how it is when we're so gullible. From here, it only goes DOWNHILL, CHAOS in chaos.

We have so many pacts it's truly incredible, we're so scared to fight that we feel we need the protection from everyone around us. You should see our forums, it is a disaster zone. We're noobs so it's really not our fault.

Who sabotaged this alliance and current description?
Lord Krynge, and proud of it.
Extraordinary Gentlemen is really where all the fun is at.

DeletedUser

How stupid and noobish can an alliance be, thats why I never give out leader rights.
But free MEMBERS!!!!!!! Hurry up and pick em up, lol jk

2chro7n.png

If they change it before anyone has seen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know a player just messaged me saying he wanted to join a big alliance like chaos....I told him to go ahead

DeletedUser

LOL i can't stop laughing. i just can't believe that i did it to both C.H.A.O.S. alliances so fast!

DeletedUser

Yes, it could be argued that the number of members is why we are on top, but considering we could drop our bottom 30 members and still be #1 in points and ABP, I doubt it has much to do with the number of members in the alliance. After all we have 3 people in top 10 for ABP and 4 in top 10 for points.....just saying ;)

Care to make a wager hehe ;)

DeletedUser30967

Care to make a wager hehe ;)

It might have changed since I posted that, but at the time I posted, we would have still had a 10k point lead after dropping the bottom 30. And almost no change to ABP.....

Don't know what the exact numbers are now.....things do tend to change over time :)

DeletedUser

I cannot understand why ken1962 an elite player that I have been messaging for quite some time, to ensure he didnt go with another alliance would join Chaos...I am just really confused...Im sure he had tons of invites but why go to chaos?

DeletedUser

chaos is seriously the worst [...] censored [...]

i'll keep all the details for the newspaper.. can't wait to tell my story ;)

DeletedUser22423

1st one: C.H.A.O.S. - I was invited to merge my alliance with the promise of power. Oh I went, got leader rights, changed the alliance description and started booting people out. After booting 35 members, I got caught and kicked out of the alliance, but alot of damage was already done.

What happens the very same day? I get an invitation from C.H.A.O.S II, requesting exactly the same thing.
I went into CHAOS II just over an hour ago and destroyed them completely and utterly from the inside.

You can see their description if you're fast enough, I'll post it here, but it's nice to see the new pic I posted for them too.

We have fallen because we after stupidly inviting anyone into the alliance and trusting so easily, this is how it is when we're so gullible. From here, it only goes DOWNHILL, CHAOS in chaos.

We have so many pacts it's truly incredible, we're so scared to fight that we feel we need the protection from everyone around us. You should see our forums, it is a disaster zone. We're noobs so it's really not our fault.

I absolutely love it. This is just my kind of fun when MRA's think they can run the server and find that they can't even run their own alliance.

DeletedUser

how proud you must be

DeletedUser

--------------Top 12 alliances by ABP---------------
1 Irish War Wolves--37774 Still there,still no.1 but dropped in avg.points to 3rd place after EG and DM. Ratio of attack and defence points(top 3) shows that they are good fighters overall wich might explain their avg. dropping .Time will show how well they can stay under pressure and still to the top.
2 Extraordinary Gentlemen--36493 Grown in numbers(members) the last 2 weeks but seemed that they are still doing well.Grabed 1st place in avg. but they are proving they are not simmers.Losing 1st place(ABP) to the IWW's only by very little and 3rd in DBP.
3 Deaths Measure--33447 No Comment
4 Seraphim--22659 4th in ABP and need to do a lil catch up on that since the top 3 are opening a gap lately.Other than that they still show good fighting(5th in DBP) and maybe raise their avg.(4th,3rd in total points but large amound of members under the avg.).
5 Ultimate Force--11245 88 members,low avg.,attack points could be impressive IF they had any DBP(2615 DBP,23rd)!! Wich in my opinion means no competition,or maybe no guts!
6 Evolution--11126 Somewhat the same as above with a big BUT.Number 19 on total points but 5th in avg.(29 members only).Their overtake on the 5th place(ABP) over the Ultimate force is just a matter of time.
7 The Empire--5922
8 Ex0dus--5341
9 Guardian Angels--5087
10 C.H.A.O.S.--4815
11 Rogue Shadow--4513
12 Bedlam--4241

For the places 7 to 12 i cannot comment any further since it might be too long to gather any more info that worths mentioning.
Thumbs up:Evolution for showing a very promising future.
Thumbs down:Ultimate force.Very low in everything concerning the large amount of members(MRA?).Not a very promising future.

These comments are my personal view and it doesnt mean in anyway that they are nessecarily correct.The numbers though ARE.

DeletedUser

Rofl I love it...

GJ!

DeletedUser11965

1 Irish War Wolves 352624 99 3562 O55, slowing down though ;)
2 Extraordinary Gentlemen 302743 70 4325 Falling apart internally, all leaders have quit. Goku instant transmission exploding cell into the team and now we're all -insert word-. Think the only other person alive now is Gohan, but Goku ditched him at the Grand Kai's planet.
3 Seraphim 227992 72 3167
aboutuscookies.jpg
4 Deaths Measure 214247 58 3694
aboutuscookies.jpg
5 Ultimate Force 213101 90 2368
burned-cookies.jpg
6 Ex0dus 157564 73 2158
burned-cookies.jpg
7 The Conquerors 157011 81 1938
meh_cat.jpg
8 Knights of Tyranny 141958 81 1753
meh_cat.jpg
9 Legion Of Chaos 122162 75 1629
animation has been removed
10 C.H.A.O.S. 107249 55 1950
animation has been removed
11 Skullduggery 104760 46 2277
do-i-know-you.jpg
12 IRON MEN 101542 59 1721
maybe.jpg

DeletedUser

At least you picked a decent photo for my alliance compared to the rest, i actually like it.

403449235.jpg

DeletedUser11965

This is a joke; extraordinary gentlemen is no where near fallong apart.

DeletedUser

Irish War Wolves- Been at the top along time doesn't look like its changing
Extraordinary Gentlemen- Same as above (wonder if they will go to war anytime soon)
Serphim- Building into something powerful
Ultimate Force- MRA is the best title for them
Deaths Measure- Not sure about them yet
Ex0dus- Building up but staying put at the moment
The Conquerors - Haven't even found them on the maps
Legion of Chaos- MRA and lucky they have a recruitment limit
Knight of Tyranny- only tyranny they are guilty of is to there troops
Skulldruggery- my alliance not going to voice opinions here
IRON MEN- just recently hit top 12 might be a real power eventually
Modern Warfare- quality people there just need more time to grow

If you don't like me opinions remember they are opinions and this is only a game. Its not a life and death situation until the grenade pin hits the ground and you have no where to go