Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser30967

1 No Rules - The largest alliance on Troy and been at the top for awhile. Would be unfair for me to comment more given my prior position in the alliance.
2 Monsters Inc - Is fighting NR, KA, and TNE. Has some good players, but are bogged down by dead weight, resulting in their heavy hitters getting burned out. Their core group has a good chance to go all the way if they'd drop the dead weight and regroup. Been telling them that for some time, only time will tell if they'll listen ;)
3 ISIS Conquerors - Seem to be working with Hyper to give NR a run for their money and slowly gaining ground. IF they can maintain the slow and steady pace, they have a chance of pushing further into the core and securing O55. In the past few months, NR went from owning 1/2 of O55, to only a 1/3 with an even split of the remainder between ISIS and Hyper. This is the best positioned alliance in the coalition.
4 Killer AntraX - Currently fighting MI, and doing well. Their average points per player are a bit low considering their position. It is yet to be seen if they can handle a war on their own as they've been largely unchallenged as of yet and entered the MI conflict later in the game.
5 Hyperborea. - They seem to be less aggressive than they had been a few months back. Activity may have become an issue for them. I suspect that their more active members will merge to ISIS at some point soon.
6 The Noble Experiment - My alliance so won't comment, but we rock! :)
7 Monsters LLC - The feeder alliance for MIco and only in top 10 due to sheer volume of members.
8 Thermal Resistance - Have only been around for 3 1/2 weeks. Located in the south west, even though on the NR front line, they are picking off cities from smaller alliances in their area and inactives. As of yet, they seem to be unchallenged with ISIS and Hyper too focused on NR to be willing to take on another challenger. And TR seems unwilling to challenge NR.
9 Gaugamela - With the recent loss of their top players, this alliance has been slowly dying and without new leadership will disappear with the remaining active players going to either MI or NR.
10 Victores - Has been slowly dropping since Ephy left the game. This is the sister alliance to ISIS, and most likely the remaining active players will join ISIS will the less experienced, less active members being left to blow in the wind.
11 Corona De Corazon - Never heard of them so can't comment
12 Paylax - Weak MRA.

DeletedUser

id like to hear your opinion on No Rules even if it is unfair, same with The Noble Experiment

just to get another experienced players view on the alliances

i've been watching corona de corazon and they seem like a good alliance, although when they get into a war it will be interesting to see how they handle it

the fact that you haven't heard of them shows that they are a quiet, diplomatic alliance

but in my low valued opinion i would say they will continue to rise up the rankings

DeletedUser30111

I'm gonna do one, I'll try not to get myself in trouble :p
1. NR - (In my most unbiased opinion) NR is likely the best alliance here, in this game "the best" is a very subjective term but with an incredibly higher abp and avg point rank it's hard to dispute here. To be honest since it's creation NR has lost a good deal of it's best members (including those from TNE) especially in O55 which has lead to a loss in territory. But the core group is still here with plenty of new good players, and after surviving through the peak of the coalition NR is ready to take back what is theirs.
(sorry for the long tirade there, had a lot to say)

2. MI - I think early on in MI's creation I said something like they were too many people trying to come together under 1 roof, and I still see that as the problem. There are some decent players here but they didn't take the strategic opportunity to really put a hurting on NR and move into our turf while they could, although I respect the way these guys fight, I don't see them faring well against NR, TNE and KA in the long-term.

3. ISIS - At war with only NR, and have been able to gain some fair ground taking advantage of the high numbers of inactives in O55, seriously when was the last time these guys have taken an active city? I feel like I'm looking at my own stats ;) Anyways I doubt they will be able to continue this, with the decrease in pressure from MI in O54 and Gaug in O45 they may soon find themselves facing active players, oh no!

4. Hyper - Been saying for a long time these guys are legit, they've survived for a long time under the Hyper banner through many things, including a less-then-adept hand at diplomacy, but they're still here and still growing with their same strategy. But depending on a few hard-hitters is a precarious strategy as we've seen with a much slower growth, etc. when their major members drop into VM or get banned.

5. KA - Before the MI war I wouldn't have had a high opinion of these guys, didn't do much against Gaug while they were around, low avg points, yada yada. But much respect goes to them for the way they handled MI recently on their own for the most part, I see these guys continuing to grow and prove themselves a true force.

6. TNE - Everyone was impressed when they first formed, a splinter of NR that stayed true and wasn't hated because of they weren't as dominant. But there are some changes this time around, such as picking up smaller players and increased diplomacy, I don't think this will actually change much, but it is what it is. All in all these are some of the best player in Troy and they shouldn't have a problem continuing to take down MI (none of this was said in fear of Mal's response either :p)

7. Monster's LLC - or in better terms dead weight, never liked the academy formula, and this is a perfect example of why

8. TR - splinter group of Gaug, merged into Gaug when things were heating up and reformed after everything fell apart, squished in behind Hyper, who I believe were hostile before the Gaug merge, don't expect much of an impact from them, just trying to quietly grow.

9. Gaug - or whatever remains of them, experienced a fall from grace and are now either in VM or complete turtles

10. Victores - not much of an opinion on them, seem to be operating like ISIS, I only assume they must be a sister/academy because of their spread.

11. Corona de Corazon - former Gaug lackeys I believe they once had as their profile "if you attack us you attack Gaug" so I don't even have to look like a jerk when I say their game plan consisted of hiding behind a bigger alliance, and that alliance is now gone. Will either go the way of gaug or grow quietly like TR.

12. Paylax - look it up on your favorite grepolis map site, I don't think I have to say anything here.

DeletedUser

the world looks pretty much finished, i know a lot can happen between now and the world wonder age but it's difficult to see NR losing the world

if NR manage to stay together then i would expect them to cruise to the title of world winners

DeletedUser30967

the world looks pretty much finished, i know a lot can happen between now and the world wonder age but it's difficult to see NR losing the world

if NR manage to stay together then i would expect them to cruise to the title of world winners

The WW era is a year away....a lot can happen between now and then ;)

DeletedUser

yeah i guess

it really would take a lot to change it though

but if there's one thing last seasons english premier league taught me, it's anything can happen no matter how long left

by the way we badly need a new thread, somebody should create one about what they expect the world to be like in a couple of months or something like that

i would do it myself, but nobody would click on my thread lol

DeletedUser11965

same thing as Corinth. PB was ahead by alot but it fell. Same could happen here.

DeletedUser11965

1-2 suck
3 win
4-5 suck
6 crazy people
7-10 suck
11 win
12 suck

:p short and easy

DeletedUser

Funny how 5 is about to pass 3 in abp despite having less than 1/2 as many members and only being an active alliance for about 1/3 as long ;)

DeletedUser30111

3 Hyperborea. 2630919
4 The Noble Experiment 2153716

Fail! Haha, but I'm sure it won't take you guys long to be #2 again.
Edit: were we talking about #5 in points?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30967

3 Hyperborea. 2630919
4 The Noble Experiment 2153716

Fail! Haha, but I'm sure it won't take you guys long to be #2 again.
Edit: were we talking about #5 in points?

Yes, we were talking about alliances ranked in points vs ABP rank. TNE is ranked #5 in points, ISIS is ranked #3 in points. TNE passed ISIS in ABP and is now ranked #4 for alliance ABP, and ISIS ranked #5.....

But at the rate we're going, it probably won't be long before we pass Hyper in ABP as well ;)

DeletedUser

quite a bit of change since the last post, anyone going to do a new top 12 analysis?

DeletedUser30111

I think I may do a war stats on like say for the month of January, just to see what all is going on.

DeletedUser

Me too, and breaking it into the last month would be better I think. Give us a better idea of whats happening lately