Alliance?

DeletedUser

Quick question:

(if this is in the wrong spot, please feel free to beat me over the head with a(n) (object of your choice) while calling me degrading names.)

I just got a random invite to a 1 man alliance. As it seems that most people here came with friends, and alliances are pretty much decided from what I can tell, how do I find a decent alliance that is willing to take on a noob?

I am in O44, close to the O54 border.

DeletedUser

Well as long as your active you might be able to get into my alliance. You never want to join an alliance that just sends you a random invite wait for the message :)

DeletedUser27793

i dont know weather u can post here
but il answer it
try to wait for sometime and analyse the alliances present near u
As u r in beginners protection u cant be attacked so wait for sometime and decide
also talk to leader around if they r willing to teach u things in grepo

DeletedUser

You never want to join an alliance that just sends you a random invite wait for the message :)

That was my thoughts. I played a different game online for years, and we had a very small alliance, but we were all good friends who merged perfectly. And we were VERY selective on who we allowed in. The thought of randomly inviting people without at least messaging them makes me question the leader's skill/knowledge/ability to run an alliance correctly.

try to wait for sometime and analyse the alliances present near u
As u r in beginners protection u cant be attacked so wait for sometime and decide
also talk to leader around if they r willing to teach u things in grepo

Fair enough, the only reason I thought about it is because of the invite, and bc it is a quest lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27793

make ur own alliance the quest will be completed
and remember to not to mention other games here as it is against the rules

DeletedUser

, forgot about that, edited my post. Thanks for the heads up!