alliance

DeletedUser19042

The alliance cap is a setting that is released at the beginning of the world. Each world has it's settings, which can't be changed afterwards.

So, the alliance cap is what it is, and can't be changed. If you prefer a higher/lower cap then you can always search for a world with these settings. Every player has their own preferred world settings.

J

DeletedUser19042

Well then I'm very disappointed with your ways of thinking.

A new player is allowed to ask questions no matter what alliance they are in. If you have nothing decent to say, or to reply on their question, then don't post in the thread about the question at all.

J

DeletedUser32498

First of all this isn't even where you ask questions. If a person takes their time to look there is a thread called 'Gameplay Questions' located under 'Bugs, Guides and Questions'. Lol. Can't get any easier.

DeletedUser

the organization of this forum can be confusing to new users.

on topic, when is the option of using gold to increase the alliance cap getting implemented?

DeletedUser19042

First of all this isn't even where you ask questions. If a person takes their time to look there is a thread called 'Gameplay Questions' located under 'Bugs, Guides and Questions'. Lol. Can't get any easier.

Well, this was just a question. Nothing that really should be considered as Game-play.
So he's allowed to ask it here.

Plus, you avoid my comment by commenting on him again. ;)

Chirality,
I'm not aware that such thing would be implemented?

DeletedUser17043

Enough of the off topic comments please. The question has already been answered.
Cheers

Edit:I also don't see anything wrong with asking a question if it only applies to this world

Last edited by a moderator: