Top 12 Alliances 13-24

DeletedUser

This post made me nubtasm in my pants. Not only can an alliance handle the core with 10-15 great players, but many prefer it. Deathwish and his crew of 15ish have brought worlds to their knees, and I have done the same.

Edit: I almost want to apologize for the name drop, DW, but whatever. See you on the battlefield! :p

It totally depends on who they are going against. 11 very good players are not going to be able to fight long term against 70+(the size of M Nation, Infectious, PMB) good to very good players.

The Stormcrows was led by great leaders, and one of them is -Horus-. With more than 40 members in a 60 cap world, many thought they would become a force to be reckoned with in Helorus. The result? 1 Op from Polish Legion, PL II, and PL III, TSC struggled to get back into the game. PL didn't even focus their offensive on TSC for a period of time. Few Ops later, TSC disbanded.

PL I, PL II, PL III aren't full. Even if we assume they are max, it will be a total of 180 members.
40:180 is a ratio of 1:4.5

11:75 is a ratio of 1:6.8

11 in a 100 cap world in the core? I will have to see it to believe it.
Numbers count.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16098

the great thing about the 13-24 alliances is that they seem to be changing round at a much quicker rate than the 1-12! There is now:

Chaotic Spartan.-- how many Spartan alliances are there now?? either way, this is an MRA.

The Syndicate.-- seen various 'Syndicate' names in other worlds. There is Syndicate of destruction in World Thebes... don't know if they are related in any way, I doubt it. But at the moment in Cythera, they don't seem to be anything special.

A.C.E-- Know nothing about them except that they are ranked higher in their Battle points than they are in the alliance point system, which is a plus. They have a few players with a reasonable amount of points, but they also have some players who are still under 1000, which does make you wonder... not too sure about these guys. they are based in ocean 54, so shall have to battle Moderated nation for supremecy... or merge.

Aegis- shield of Zeus- my alliance. No comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33478

No matter how good they are, they are not going to make it with only 11 members in the core. Numbers count.

Just ask The Stormcrows from Helorus.

Are u sure?? I can give u one example: In Corinth There was Alliance Called Polish Legion, as i remember there was max 8 people. They where at war With Permanent Ban(#1 alliance) They where taking their cities too easily. So numbers doesn't matter.

DeletedUser14937

Are u sure?? I can give u one example: In Corinth There was Alliance Called Polish Legion, as i remember there was max 8 people. They where at war With Permanent Ban(#1 alliance) They where taking their cities too easily. So numbers doesn't matter.

Then 2 active PB players went up to war them and the alliance went bye bye..

DeletedUser

I believe the same guys made appearance in Pella. About 8 polish guys... huge gold whores. They attacked/took cities from anybody and eventually clashed with the number 1 alliance. Tried going toe to toe for a few days and eventually ghosted.

Note: TyroneBlack is a huge noob. O wait... that's me. What the hell???

DeletedUser44086

I believe the same guys made appearance in Pella. About 8 polish guys... huge gold whores. They attacked/took cities from anybody and eventually clashed with the number 1 alliance. Tried going toe to toe for a few days and eventually ghosted.

Note: TyroneBlack is a huge noob. O wait... that's me. What the hell???

No offence but being rasist won't lead you far my friend. I am polish myself and I do feel offended when players like you write such a thing on the forum.

DeletedUser

i don't think he said they were gold whores because they were polish now did he?

DeletedUser42126

I really don't think he was trying to imply that all polish players are gold whores, what he was saying is that these players where polish (yes they where its a fact) and that they gold whored at the start of the world. I don't see how players being gold whores that also happened to be polish is racist.

DeletedUser25446

No offence but being rasist won't lead you far my friend. I am polish myself and I do feel offended when players like you write such a thing on the forum.

Now tell me you did not just make an account to just post this...

DeletedUser3613

A gold whore is not defined by race !! I played on a few worlds that contained alliances from over nations servers most of them where gold whores as they came trying to win.

DeletedUser

being a aboriginal Australian i find dazz's post to be extremely offensive

DeletedUser33478

Are u sure??? You don't know what happened so please don't talk nonsense.

P.S This war was about half year so
about-ichigos-so-called-dimensionbusting-32248.jpg

DeletedUser44034

Gold and money makes the world goes round and round all the way down.

DeletedUser44086

I just joined this forum today because i wanted to see how the situation on the new world looks like. I came over from the polish servers where i have been playing for quite a long time. The sentence just sounded offensive to me. It was my own opinion which I am allowed to express on a public forum.

DeletedUser

No offence taken. I can assure you that every Polish player reading this feels embarrassed right now because of your ignorance.
Educate yourself please.
a) Polish is not a race.
b) I was not generalizing in my previous post.

Now, try again.

DeletedUser44086

Oh well probably my bad, but it's just the game I'm concern about. Does anyone know something about the OCEAN VETERANS alliance ? Are they good ?

DeletedUser

This thread is awesome. It's already gone through three different topics of ridiculous discussions.