Alliances active in ocean 27

DeletedUser

I am a new player to the game. Seems huge. I am in ocean 27. I would like to know what alliances are active, strong, dominate in ocean 27? Recruiting?
I joined and alliance for help but realized in this game, just any alliance may not be able to ever help you? Distance being a factor. :pro:

DeletedUser

Well you could join Phalanx recruits or Eridor or something, if you are a new player.

DeletedUser

Not me, Phalanx has a recruitment point limit.

I am simply helping other people, as i am so nice.

DeletedUser

Don't hate me, Rate me.

Phalanx is turning into a MRA, even if they don`t admit it

Big man. You bolted me once. Aren't you in Dark Judgement? Didn't some alliances make you guys look silly recently?

sapphire is kool

Yes, yes i am :D

DeletedUser

@Sapphire Sorrows
The only thing silly around here is Phalanx, and there peacefull approach to a war game.

DeletedUser

And thats exactly why we we all defeated in the first month of Beta...oh wait. We are still about. Oops. And we aren't elitest war mongers...thats a bad thing now?

Also i don't mean to get picky but it's their, not there.

DeletedUser

Phalanx is uber awesome and has some of the coolest members in it. They are fair and Play by ethics, which gives them more honour than people who war monger. They always support their allies, and they like waffles.

DeletedUser

Phalanx is uber awesome and has some of the coolest members in it. They are fair and Play by ethics, which gives them more honour than people who war monger. They always support their allies, and they like waffles.

I had to register just so I could comment.

We all play by rules which, except for the occasional multi, cannot be broken. Fair? The rules keep the game fair. Ethics? Ethics are morals, morals are opinion. We all play by our own personal ethic.

Now for the idea about you being more honorable than you opponents. Without those so called "war mongers" this would be hello kitty island adventure or my personal favorite, an exercise in hand holding. Without those evil nasty people who go around attacking people where would you be? Get on your knees and thank them. For without them you couldn't get up on your high horse and talk about how morally upright, ethical and honorable you are.

Now get back to your city and get that ball pool up to level 25.

DeletedUser

I had to register just so I could comment.

We all play by rules which, except for the occasional multi, cannot be broken. Fair? The rules keep the game fair. Ethics? Ethics are morals, morals are opinion. We all play by our own personal ethic.

Now for the idea about you being more honorable than you opponents. Without those so called "war mongers" this would be hello kitty island adventure or my personal favorite, an exercise in hand holding. Without those evil nasty people who go around attacking people where would you be? Get on your knees and thank them. For without them you couldn't get up on your high horse and talk about how morally upright, ethical and honorable you are.

Now get back to your city and get that ball pool up to level 25.

What ball pool

DeletedUser

alliance

how do you leave an alliance once you have joined one.With out haveing to talk to the founder of that alliance:pro:

DeletedUser

you click on alliance from city overview.
Then you click on properties.
The click leave/delete.

And vola your on your own ;)