Alliance's Cities Lost

DeletedUser49069

This is just for fun to see which alliance has lost the most cities in their wars. Inactives don't count. Post here how many :pro:

Coming Soon VS Breaking News 4-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49069

LOL Inactives do count.
i make the rules on this one... hahahahaha and nope... Taking a inactive shows no skill... We need fighters here! and so far... NO alliances have shown a fight in game... so lets do this :)

DeletedUser

i make the rules on this one... hahahahaha and nope... Taking a inactive shows no skill... We need fighters here! and so far... NO alliances have shown a fight in game... so lets do this :)

I think in a week numbers will really be posted here most Actives tend to have low walls with all the event flyers out there

DeletedUser49069

I think in a week numbers will really be posted here most Actives tend to have low walls with all the event flyers out there

Darth... Did i ever mention i hate you.... But... Like you ;) So true. Reason for this post! Competition!!! :pro:

DeletedUser33512

Well, I'm not playing by the rules. :p Taking an inactive doesn't need to show skill - but it does show how many "big" alliances hold onto players to boost numbers. Finding an inactive can be a skill, and exploiting your enemies in such a way is win win. So it does count.

*Alliances who are mad that their inactives got conquered, you realise you can kick/eat them right :D Onus is on them for not knowing their players.

The event has kind of killed the start of this world. Shouldn't have been applied to it in my opinion.

DeletedUser49069

Well, I'm not playing by the rules. :p Taking an inactive doesn't need to show skill - but it does show how many "big" alliances hold onto players to boost numbers. Finding an inactive can be a skill, and exploiting your enemies in such a way is win win. So it does count.

*Alliances who are mad that their inactives got conquered, you realise you can kick/eat them right :D Onus is on them for not knowing their players.

The event has kind of killed the start of this world. Shouldn't have been applied to it in my opinion.
This is not about taking alliances inactives... This is about taking TRUE enemies. Taking a inactive... Shows one thing... You know how to look at the alliance roster/Grep intel.

This is for fighters! So once again... Lets start some real fighter/Lion Drama!!!

DeletedUser33512

This is not about taking alliances inactives... This is about taking TRUE enemies. Taking a inactive... Shows one thing... You know how to look at the alliance roster/Grep intel.

This is for fighters! So once again... Lets start some real fighter/Lion Drama!!!

How very honourable of you? :D Failure to deal with inactives is the defenders issue. If it was flying your flag, then it was representing you, then it counts. Plus you "real fighter/Lion" type people are all the same. You'd claim anything was illegitimate to nurse your fractured ego.

DeletedUser49069

How very honourable of you? :D Failure to deal with inactives is the defenders issue. If it was flying your flag, then it was representing you, then it counts. Plus you "real fighter/Lion" type people are all the same. You'd claim anything was illegitimate to nurse your fractured ego.

ok then... still not one inacitve taken... once again NO city lost... So once again... The rules show what needs to be posted... You have problems with it... please post in another tab... However... If you cant take a ACTIVE city... Why are you even posting here? Spend your gold taking inactive :pro:

If i recall... Your alliance posted saying at one point their city that was taken was a inactive... Anyway... Time for fighters to post here. Not others :)

DeletedUser33512

ok then... still not one inacitve taken... once again NO city lost... So once again... The rules show what needs to be posted... You have problems with it... please post in another tab... However... If you cant take a ACTIVE city... Why are you even posting here? Spend your gold taking inactive :pro:

Dude, chill out. Way too personal there. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I never said I just take inactive ;)

But if an alliance leaves a teammate to die, who am I to complain? As this is your thread, why wouldn't you start it off by enlightening everyone how many "actives" you've taken?

DeletedUser49069

Dude, chill out. Way too personal there. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I never said I just take inactive ;)

But if an alliance leaves a teammate to die, who am I to complain? As this is your thread, why wouldn't you start it off by enlightening everyone how many "actives" you've taken?

im just playing man lol also... one. Many dont know me... But will :)

This post is about the fighters... seeing whose out there etc... Reason i posted. :)

DeletedUser49069

Ok... so need some updates and i will post in top thread

DeletedUser49069

Ok i updated our war with BN. We've killed 14 CS's from them today. We lost 5 CSs (might be wrong on that but all i remember in forum) Any other wars/cites in the world post here i will update the top thread. Score us 1 them none. (active is all that counts)

Edit... But we still have lost no inactives lol

DeletedUser

Ok i updated our war with BN. We've killed 14 CS's from them today. We lost 5 CSs (might be wrong on that but all i remember in forum) Any other wars/cites in the world post here i will update the top thread. Score us 1 them none. (active is all that counts)

Edit... But we still have lost no inactives lol
I mean, you guys did have a guy ghost when we placed him under siege, but okay...