Alliance's Cities Lost

DeletedUser48250

it is also a battle field in 54 with the core up against legion and demons did anyone notice that order merged with core

DeletedUser52135

Demons have been hitting us hard with there little Necro buddies coming in behind to sweep things up

either way I think they took 3 yesterday some more today, still some on going,

La Famiglia are up against it at the moment, fighting Obsidian, MK Elite, Necro and Demons, Ocean 44 is a battle ground

hopefully wewill carry on taking more cities than we lose, (not to Demons though it would seem)

:pro:

Mk are up aginst it the most atm in o44, Bow are htting them also. O44 is heating up.

DeletedUser52109

La Famiglia is actually worried about Obsidian? They have few players in 044. Most of them remain in 035 and they are not fairing well against KoH.

DeletedUser

La Famiglia is actually worried about Obsidian? They have few players in 044. Most of them remain in 035 and they are not fairing well against KoH.

Not worried. another 2 MK cities taken. all i am going to say is that the Mother of Dragons is coming. An army of 3 dragons and unsullied men are going after the next target Charon. they want to fight so i am all for it.

DeletedUser39931

first off congratulations Klskr.

'Ndrangheta have problems fighting Coming Soon. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 0.
The hopeless EquilibriuM are being dominated by Etherea. They ve lost 47 cities and taken 1.
The hopeless MK ELITE are being obliterated by 'Ndrangheta. They ve lost 74 cities and taken 2.
The feud between 'Ndrangheta and Necromancy has turned into a massacre. 'Ndrangheta has conquered 49 cities and lost 2.(although i see a few Necro players now joining demons not sure what demons hope to gain)