Alliance's Cities Lost

klskr

Phrourach
Breaking news - Demons 1-3
Second active player kicked after he has city under siege.
Player came to me saying "You could be the reason bn disband they seem to kick anyone you siege lol :p guess they'd rather pretty stats than players"

DeletedUser33512

Breaking news - Demons 1-3
Second active player kicked after he has city under siege.
Player came to me saying "You could be the reason bn disband they seem to kick anyone you siege lol :p guess they'd rather pretty stats than players"

Seriously, every time there is a siege BN kick to massage their egos and to make themselves not feel bad when they lose the city. Never seen a worse alliance for kicking their own players. It's a wonder anyone stays.

DeletedUser49069

So are Comings and Demons now fighting Breaking News?

It seems that way... So far the best strategy is to send a CS every where you can. If it lands they will just kick the player and not try to break it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAThey kicked 5 people last night. 2 of which we landed in a CS in. The other we landed 3 CSs in three of the same players city (Rimming him). We took all 5 cities :)

We are effectively pushing them back/out of 55. They wont go for anyone that is active or has more than 3 cities. But they are trying to establish their new core under Demons in 45. Squash before they can make one!

DeletedUser39931

La famiglia 15 - 0 CHARON
at last count but dam it changes so quickly

DeletedUser

I'd rather have one of Ed than 10 of you, and most people would say the same.

DeletedUser

Not sure what the problem is with losing cities, sometimes cant be helped

We have lost a few, just dust off and start again try harder next time!

going to lose another today to Demons, (nicely filled on there side) not a lot we could do about it

DeletedUser39931

Coming Soon has conquered 6 cities from La Famiglia and lost 0.
Necromancy have problems fighting La Famiglia. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 2.
MK ELITE have problems fighting La Famiglia. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 2.
Demons has conquered 5 cities from Necromancy and lost 0.

DeletedUser49069

Coming Soon has conquered 6 cities from La Famiglia and lost 0.
Necromancy have problems fighting La Famiglia. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 2.
MK ELITE have problems fighting La Famiglia. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 2.
Demons has conquered 5 cities from Necromancy and lost 0.

Thank you for keeping on topic. +plus rep :)

DeletedUser39931

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well i wanted one thread that wasnt just full of childish bickering