Alliance's Cities Lost

DeletedUser49069

Lost/will be loosing 4 cities to BN and Jeff today on a inactive player. Good job BN! :p

klskr

Phrourach
Well i dont have idea of the alliance score,
personally my score against La Famiglia alliance is 0-6
2 from inactive, 2 from semi inactive(was inactive for 16 hours, came back after siege end) and 2 from active player

DeletedUser49069

2 from inactive, 2 from semi inactive(was inactive for 16 hours, came back after siege end) and 2 from active player

good work mate!

DeletedUser39931

i get these scores from the oracle of zancle site if they are wrong i apologise but i find that the easiest way to keep up with them.
here what it shows the latest tally is

Demons has conquered 8 cities from La Famiglia and lost 6.
La Famiglia's assault against Necromancy is relentless. They ve conquered 18 cities and lost 2.
The incompetent MK ELITE are facing defeat against La Famiglia. They ve lost 20 and taken 2.
Coming Soon has conquered 8 cities from La Famiglia and lost 0.

DeletedUser48250

The Core has conquered 6 cities from Legion and lost 2.

The Core has conquered 8 cities from BrothersOfWar and lost 0.

we are doing good

DeletedUser

1 city Valde Proeliator 15+ hours inactive same island take (actually city next door) started another world given up in this, spoke to him there
2 cities aarambh inactive at time of takes has had to hit VM since
not sure on the other 3 I must have missed them, It happens, I miss loads to involved in the game rather than stats.

who were the other 3 cities on please?

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en87/player/1030482/colonizations

edit sorry that link is not working, not sure why I am a muppet

I have to say though our last takes have been on very active decent size players Crazydude007 and Da Funkadelic,

Gutted you did not try very hard to break them very well, I am lacking in the defence battle points.

suppose we could have booted 3 but don't remember doing, we agreed we would not do that in alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48301

and what about how many citys legion lost from the plague 9or 10

DeletedUser39931

La Famiglia has left MK ELITE's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 24 cities and lost 2.

not my words from the oracle
nearly time for an MK Elite tribute

Edit : The incompetent Legion are facing defeat against ThePlague. They ve lost 17 and taken 1.

klskr

Phrourach
1 city Valde Proeliator 15+ hours inactive same island take (actually city next door) started another world given up in this, spoke to him there
2 cities aarambh inactive at time of takes has had to hit VM since
not sure on the other 3 I must have missed them, It happens, I miss loads to involved in the game rather than stats.

who were the other 3 cities on please?

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en87/player/1030482/colonizations

edit sorry that link is not working, not sure why I am a muppet

I have to say though our last takes have been on very active decent size players Crazydude007 and Da Funkadelic,

Gutted you did not try very hard to break them very well, I am lacking in the defence battle points.

suppose we could have booted 3 but don't remember doing, we agreed we would not do that in alliance
What about aldo who ghosted 1 hours before my siege end on both his city.
He was active

DeletedUser39931

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes actually i'll agree there
but graemes memory is bad at the best of times
honestly we have to PM him in game 5 mins before he sends clears or support cos he forgets otherwise.

The fact that he ghosted may be why even after graeme had lookk your conq's up it didnt register

Edit: i checked your conq's myself.

There is 3 from La famiglia , 2 of which were aarambh which graeme explained. 1 from vlade praoletor who left for another world but ill give you that.

2 unkown probally aldo who ghosted on the 4th and 5th of december

and 1 more unknown on the 27th of november which lets face it is not aldo

so you seem to be 1 city short of your 6-0 my freind.

even with the ones i give you 2 from a player going into VM one from a player that left and one that would rather ghost than fight (so on that one you did us a favor)

klskr

Phrourach
Sorry i counted shansoul city which he took.
My count is 5-0 will try to match my figure of 6-0 soon;)

DeletedUser39931

i would like to just say though.....

It is good to finally be in a world where the 2 top alliances are not afraid to have a go at each other. And actually further more the top 4 alliances are fighting members of the top 4 alliances if that makes sense.

I would love to see this world just be a straight up fight no kuniving no spies just straight up i know that wont happen cos some players have no honour or respect but if we can keep all the BS to a minimum please.

"the moment you lose respect for the enemy you lose the war"
Claytonsrevenge.

DeletedUser

What about aldo who ghosted 1 hours before my siege end on both his city.
He was active

Sorry like I said, I did not know who the other 3 where, hence me asking thank you for the reply.

seems we are losing a few today,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes actually i'll agree there
but graemes memory is bad at the best of times
honestly we have to PM him in game 5 mins before he sends clears or support cos he forgets otherwise.

lol, it is so true, if I get distracted I forget to log in, had the boss attack me knowing it would get my attention today :)

DeletedUser49069

i would like to just say though.....

It is good to finally be in a world where the 2 top alliances are not afraid to have a go at each other. And actually further more the top 4 alliances are fighting members of the top 4 alliances if that makes sense.

I would love to see this world just be a straight up fight no kuniving no spies just straight up i know that wont happen cos some players have no honour or respect but if we can keep all the BS to a minimum please.

"the moment you lose respect for the enemy you lose the war"
Claytonsrevenge.

Would have to agree

DeletedUser

Demons have been hitting us hard with there little Necro buddies coming in behind to sweep things up

either way I think they took 3 yesterday some more today, still some on going,

La Famiglia are up against it at the moment, fighting Obsidian, MK Elite, Necro and Demons, Ocean 44 is a battle ground

hopefully wewill carry on taking more cities than we lose, (not to Demons though it would seem)

:pro:

DeletedUser49069

Nice information as I to have no clue what's going on in your neck of the woods.

1 plus rep