Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Well realy if you think that you are already overestimating us then that just proves how much you actualy underestimate us. Technicaly all you have is an opinion about us. You have never been in the allaince and thus do not know what the real state of our allaince is. i however know what your opinion is due to your posts and i also know what the real situation is within 420s thus who is better qualified to deside wether or not we are underestimated?

The "real state" of your alliance is expressed in your pathetic member average and BP. They tell us you suck.

DeletedUser

The "real state" of your alliance is expressed in your pathetic member average and BP. They tell us you suck.

Ah so your a point whore? Or are you just so fixated on stats that you fail to look past them and see the real situation.

"Numbers don't win a war" - some guy from stronghold2

DeletedUser

Ah so your a point whore? Or are you just so fixated on stats that you fail to look past them and see the real situation.

Did you miss the part where I wrote "BP"?

All I hear is whining about how you are being underestimated, and yet you don't tell us what the "Real" state is.

Well the stage is yours, 420's guy! Tell us why despite having a pathetic point and BP average, your alliance is to be respected rather than made fun of.

DeletedUser

Or I could simply let you guys underestimate us so that we maintain an uper hand in a posible war and give you guys a rude awakening. However I will elaborate slightly on it:

Our allaince is well organized, and for the most part our members are active. In addition we have inteligent leaders and good sytems set in place to maintain order organize attacks and defences and we support eachother.

That is what matters in war.

DeletedUser

Or I could simply let you guys underestimate us so that we maintain an uper hand in a posible war and give you guys a rude awakening. However I will elaborate slightly on it:

Our allaince is well organized, and for the most part our members are active. In addition we have inteligent leaders and good sytems set in place to maintain order organize attacks and defences and we support eachother.

That is what matters in war.

I get it now!

The pathetic point average, the poor BP points, the number of members, the inability to spell "alliance"....

It is but a diversion tactic! under all those hides the well oiled war machine that is 420'S

You, sir, had us all fooled. However, now that we know that you're not just another MRA - no, you are the next top alliance of this world!:eek:

DeletedUser

lol toko being a point whore have you checked the BPA rankings and also while you're checking that look at drb81 who seems to have a higher BPA then your entire alliance.

DeletedUser

lol toko being a point whore have you checked the BPA rankings and also while you're checking that look at drb81 who seems to have a higher BPA then your entire alliance.

drb81 vs 420's.

I would put my money on drb....

DeletedUser

I get it now!

The pathetic point average, the poor BP points, the number of members, the inability to spell "alliance"....

It is but a diversion tactic! under all those hides the well oiled war machine that is 420'S

You, sir, had us all fooled. However, now that we know that you're not just another MRA - no, you are the next top alliance of this world!:eek:

Funny you use sarcasim in a pathetic atempt to counter undisputible facts knowledge. No wories though there are plenty of people who are at a loss of words after they have been handed a verbal beat down;)

DeletedUser

Funny you use sarcasim in a pathetic atempt to counter undisputible facts knowledge. No wories though there are plenty of people who are at a loss of words after they have been handed a verbal beat down;)

I don't think you understand what " undisputible facts knowledge" is.

Let me help you out:

You have 384 members = you are an MRA. FACT.
You have the 4th lowest point average in the top 12 alliances. FACT.
You have a pathetic BP counter.FACT.

Those are all facts. Hope this helped you out;)

DeletedUser

Well realy if you think that you are already overestimating us then that just proves how much you actualy underestimate us. Technicaly all you have is an opinion about us. You have never been in the allaince and thus do not know what the real state of our allaince is. i however know what your opinion is due to your posts and i also know what the real situation is within 420s thus who is better qualified to deside wether or not we are underestimated?

You mean the reshuffle ;) I know a lot more than you think ;)

DeletedUser

Toko may be quite a devious individual but face it mate he has you beat.

DeletedUser

Well if you look at grepostats at least a third of 420's are inacitve. This destroys your fairly active fact. You say there is a good leadership. Looking at your profile you don't have any leaders. And the point about drb81 having more BP then the rest of SM is just a strange fib.

DeletedUser

Well if you look at grepostats at least a third of 420's are inacitve. This destroys your fairly active fact. You say there is a good leadership. Looking at your profile you don't have any leaders. And the point about drb81 having more BP then the rest of SM is just a strange fib.

Not SM more than 420's

DeletedUser

Look 420's suck for one major reason, SWAT could kick your ***, and that's a low point in anyones life.

DeletedUser

To be honest, if it was DRB vs Gamma, I'd still put my money on DRB. That dude is a monster, plain and simple.

DeletedUser

drb81 v gamma, maybe in a few years when there is only 7 people on gamma