Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

oh i can, they can just rep the new Aristo :p

EDIT to the player who repped me, i dont know your name, please in future sign your name at the end, so i can return the favour! :p

thanks

DeletedUser

Ya thats something i dont understand how do you know someone has repped you besides the green bars?

DeletedUser

Whats the CP is it the little branch thingy Im not good with this at all :(

DeletedUser

Okay im getting the hang of things now :D it took long enuff nearly 150 posts :( :D

vincaocao

Phrourach
Aris without you in this alliance we're collapsing! Why did you do this??? Well good thing is we're merging into Fusion.

DeletedUser

titanus were in the top 12 again today! sadly that was short lived.

DeletedUser

New top 12 for now. not sure if i can be bothered saying stuff about them.

1 Carpe Jugulum: Carpe... 9/10
2 Donkeys...: still most definately secound but are moving away from carpe. 8/10
3 Fusion: Are there leaders good? fusion sounds goddish but i,m not near. 7/10
4 DeJa Vu: sound ok. 6/10
5 The Illuminati: 8/10 from what i hear mabey more higher 7's
6 INCOGNITO: heard a bit 7/10
7 420s : *sigh* their leader is very good and there is probably others that are. 5/10
8 League of Erinyes: sounds ok. 6/10
9 Titanus Et Aegean: hmm 6/10 from experience i have had.
10 Praetorian Elite: don't know but they are a small group. 7/10
11 Route de la mort: biased here, won't vote
12 The Dark Union: came in the top 12 and now backing out again... 5/10 ish

Now titanus are 9th? how did they get up there again?

Hey people, just realised... SWAT Is Out!!!

DeletedUser2663

Just regarding fusions leadership as i am a member there. We have a very unique leadership at fusion, it is not like CJ donkeys DJV or illuminanti, but our own unique style. just to give you some idea from using a bit of ancient NmE history, the leaders of NmE who then merged into Fusion had the chance to merge into the SM of old. b4 they all jumped boat th GH. for NmE (who were around 12/11) to be asked to merge by SM ( who were around 5/6, this was after the morale thing) shows that we have some high caliber there which still can be found in fusion. The leaders from VP and OE are just as good as those from NmE so we have a solid leader base

hope that tibit of information helps

DeletedUser

yeah, Fusions leadership is something that i wanted in TeA, but couldnt attain due to unloyalty, and serious trust issues, as due to my leaving.

DeletedUser

aristo why don't you start over in the game like king beast did?