Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

yes please point out the last time I ran to vm, I'm really waiting for it :D

The only one who ran to vm was nails - Sev, Gas and others are pretty much active and waiting for some love for centuries

DeletedUser

Dont know about you running to vm, you just didnt move towards us,

Nails and David ran to vm, Sev and Data just complained we shouldn't be attacking them, you guys were told what would happen if your new simmers took cities on Oc26.
They did and we reacted, 3 months later you react and expect us to be sat there waiting, dont think so we have achieved what we wanted too, you guys can carry on stroking eachothers egos.

As for you Xpoodog your another grey simmer so your opinion is irrelevant...

DeletedUser

that's why I'm one of the most renowned fighters within the borg...Hmm.
Yeah okay :)
Tell that to Aelic.

If I'm really that much of a 'grey simmer', take an account over in NW gamma and show me how a real fighter does things.

DeletedUser

that's why I'm one of the most renowned fighters within the borg...Hmm.
Yeah okay :)
Tell that to Aelic.

If I'm really that much of a 'grey simmer', take an account over in NW gamma and show me how a real fighter does things.

That doesnt say much for the borg then , does it ?

as for returning sorry to say i left for a reason, no intention of going backwards in life but good luck to you...

DeletedUser

guess you'll never know then, as was stated before, base things on facts, not opinions.

DeletedUser

It is based on facts and your record isn't half of what mine was so run along....

(and im just a simmer which makes you ... a very very poor simmer and noob )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I restarted 3 and a half months ago, am in the middle of a core Borg ocean and have recently given out cities to my own alliance.
Again, if you're going to post on the forums about how I'm a 'noob' and how you're so much better than me, that doesn't mean anything if you're not gonna show me up.

anyways this thread is way off topic.

DeletedUser

I never said i was better than you re-read the post,

you stuck your nose in where it wasnt required after i put the facts out there, i dont have to show you up you do that for yourself , your a legend in your own mind, congrats....

DeletedUser

Yeah lol by the time I would manage to get close to you I would find just grey cities hahahaha

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm not a legend...I'm no where near it.

CSTCN, I'm guessing you're not talking about me since we were in the same ocean before :p

and Nick, I respect you and your opinions on my alliance :)

DeletedUser18169

Talk is cheap, I'm sure there were some good Smurf players - I'd love to have fought them - but the rest is all wind.

I know where you are,
i also know this started months ago and your players ran to vm once they started to be hit and for months i waited for the so called big guns to arrive but finally got bored like the rest of the team then as we all start to delete our accounts...
WAHEY the PE arrive to take our greys and attack the 1 or 2 players left...
i know the stats and the truth of it, why cant you guys just be honest for a change eh ????

depends how you read the facts. When 'the big guns arrived', the accounts started to get deleted. Or to be really, really clear: three PE players moved south to take on the smurfs on their own turf. What happened? Defiant emails arrived from guys whose cities turned grey the next minute! pffft!
Truth is the smurfs were breathing fire in diplomatic exchanges while planning to quit behind the scenes. mrlove told me how long they'd been planning that, and I still have the email. You could take some credit for fooling us into coming to get you, that's about all. ;p

gasman (number 7 attacker, number 3 alliance)