Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

never question gasman.

brown nose :rolleyes:

Gasman, it does depend upon how you look at it ,
i do not doubt your abillity or your ego but this went back farther than the smurfs and on for a lot longer than you admit too and the original reasons for the problems between PE and others including myself.
you have a short memory...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ANYWAYS wran.
You're gone, it's over with.
They ARE ghosts, PE is STILL there.

DeletedUser2140

just for conversations sake why don't you take an inactive account and come back wrantherage.

Then all can be sorted out on the battlefield.

Personally I think ALL alliances have good players. Most wouldn't have survived without them.

DeletedUser16429

yeah take a borg acc saying most in 13/23 area are now hiding in vm

DeletedUser

we have like 1 in VM..Last time I checked, might be higher now...
I'm in O33 :p

just for conversations sake why don't you take an inactive account and come back wrantherage.

YES

DeletedUser

or the patience to stay in Gamma..

Yes, i also never had a doubt the last players to remain in gamma are the ones that patiently feed on boredom. You take one city from them, they replace it with an abandoned before even your conquest is finished. No siege breaking, no spell casting.
I can picture someone like that seeing a CS about to land in his city with the same expression of paying at a cashier or waiting for the bus. Then they send a CS of their own to the next free city.

Shame on you wran for not being one of them. Apparently it has become the skill to have :)

DeletedUser

Yes, i also never had a doubt the last players to remain in gamma are the ones that patiently feed on boredom. You take one city from them, they replace it with an abandoned before even your conquest is finished. No siege breaking, no spell casting.

thats what it's turned into now...quite a depressing place

DeletedUser

I can picture someone like that seeing a CS about to land in his city with the same expression of paying at a cashier or waiting for the bus. Then they send a CS of their own to the next free city.

Shame on you wran for not being one of them. Apparently it has become the skill to have :)

Haha yes that is the 1 core skill i lack, never much liked buses either maybe Xpoo likes them :)

DeletedUser

Personally I think ALL alliances have good players. Most wouldn't have survived without them.

i have been offered 1 account by a good group group but i had to decline, i play a bit of Hero now but RL is busy and cant give it the time it needs to play properly and not lower my standards ;)

DeletedUser

I prefer taking cities off of active players, but then again, Ghost cities do need to be taken up to secure an ocean..

DeletedUser

I prefer taking cities off of active players, but then again, Ghost cities do need to be taken up to secure an ocean..

according to Grepostats youve taken 1 city from an opposing decent alliance the rest of your 81 cities are grey cities and noobs like ya self ....

DeletedUser

According to grepostats you don't exist. Also, I would take cities off of active players, but frankly, taking cities off of active players is hard when you're in the middle of your alliance's core oceans.

DeletedUser

According to grepostats you don't exist. Also, I would take cities off of active players, but frankly, taking cities off of active players is hard when you're in the middle of your alliance's core oceans.

To be honest thats not a very good excuse. You could always move to the front.

DeletedUser

I've been trying to move south for two months, and I'm just getting set up in a split ocean (PE, GH, and my alliance all share the ocean) so pretty soon I'll start doing some stuff.

DeletedUser

Be a noob like me and take inactive enemy cities :p

That'll put you right into it.