Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

yet they would still destroy you and aren't having a problem in any of their wars.

DeletedUser

yet they would still destroy you and aren't having a problem in any of their wars.

If i made a thread 72 hrs ago and got 0 replies, i would certainly give it a thought before speaking again.
If i made 17 posts and that single un-answered one was about my alliance's downfall with the other 16 about gloating on the "enemy", i would come up with a plan B about how to join them. Obviously, your public forum campaign is not impressing GH enough to accept your plea for invitation.

If you agree that you need a plan B, send a private message to any former member of "The convenant" to get a few tips. Either that, or make a thread about Ragintel's awsomeness

:p

DeletedUser

The Hugs are former shadows of themselves,
they now have so many poor players making up points its got to the point of embarassing, still they love sim city....

Yet, we are still here while countless other alliances, counting your old one, have deteriorated.....

Must be doing something right.

Either that, or make a thread about Ragintel's awsomeness:p

:D

DeletedUser

Yet, we are still here while countless other alliances, counting your old one, have deteriorated.....

:D

Would never argue with the Hugs longevity, you guys will be in Gamma another 20 years with the greys around :p

DeletedUser

The Hugs are former shadows of themselves,

they now have so many poor players making up points its got to the point of embarassing, still they love sim city....

Pretty much this. They will accept just about anybody.

After all Rags, you're having so much trouble with that inactive aren't you :D

SWAT is also still here. Sure, I don't mind lumping you guys in with them :p

DeletedUser2140

don't insult SWAT.

At least they don't have their size to entice others to join them.

As for huggies they will be here a long time as they keep surprising me by hugging anyone.

Still waiting for my hug.

As for name change I'm still waiting for them to change it to pampers (huggies).

DeletedUser

mu7q5f.jpg

Nuff' Said

DeletedUser

If i made a thread 72 hrs ago and got 0 replies, i would certainly give it a thought before speaking again.
If i made 17 posts and that single un-answered one was about my alliance's downfall with the other 16 about gloating on the "enemy", i would come up with a plan B about how to join them. Obviously, your public forum campaign is not impressing GH enough to accept your plea for invitation.

If you agree that you need a plan B, send a private message to any former member of "The convenant" to get a few tips. Either that, or make a thread about Ragintel's awsomeness

:p

If I cared about responses I wouldn't post.
I'm not your enemy, I dislike the Hugs, not saying I don't.
All I was saying is they're winning every war they have and are out lasting everyone else.

Join the hugs? I might as well go play the sims :)

DeletedUser

Can you please whine in your world's forum?

BTW, Illums are gone :D

Raggy your a sad poor player who couldnt take the lid off a jar by yourself, you live off others reputations and grey cities then shout how good you are.
I dont whine i state facts thats why many others have agreed with me about you and Hugs.

Your a loser always will be and yes im going back to achilles now for good

Best wishes to Fusion, put the lily livered simmers to bed

Wran

DeletedUser3613

LOL, you huggers cant take the credit for that, although gota love the fact that you tried ;)

You never seen sharktale nick ?? little fish sees a shark die takes credit for it and then is screwed when the other sharks turn up to mess him up .........

true story ;)

DeletedUser

Well...this is the fourth time this is happening....

1. LoE
2. CJ
3. RDLM
4. TI

and the Borg aren't looking great either.