Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser3613

im running out of time pete !! I started grepo as a young whipersnaper now the kids are getting older and soon i will be a sad old man playing browser games and going to morrisons on friday to check out the beer deals !!!

put me out of my misary huggers !! if you can ;)

DeletedUser

put me out of my misary huggers !! if you can ;)

33ykx3s.jpg

Give me 6-12 months and hopefully I'll get closer to you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2140

not holding my breath raggy.

Best I've seen from your guys is wait till a player quits through boredom and then take his inactive cities.
Could be a long wait.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Congrats you know when I sleep. I sniped all but one CS while online (nice job jconrad and aminah btw). There is only so much you can do for a small cluster of isolated cities.

And can you explain to me the numerous inactives you have taken through the course of this game?

You're no different than the Huggers you rag on (see what i did there) for conquering inactives and greys...

DeletedUser

And can you explain to me the numerous inactives you have taken through the course of this game?

You're no different than the Huggers you rag on (see what i did there) for conquering inactives and greys...

First of all, please don't make any more puns. ;)

I take internals because otherwise GH will take them. I don't see the big deal there. I have also taken legitimate cities from people like valosin, as well as participate in any ops, so its not like I am incapable of taking an enemy city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, please don't make any more puns. ;)

I take internals because otherwise GH will take them. I don't see the big deal there. I have also taken legitimate cities from people like valosin, as well as participate in any ops, so its not like I am incapable of taking an enemy city.

Idk...I am in a punny mood...but i will try...

I'm not saying taking inactives is a bad thing, just don't criticize us for doing something you do as well.

And who are you to say we don't participate in ops? I'm sure you remember how we stacked the city I took a few weeks ago? I can tell you for sure, those were definitely not all my units...

And even I have taken legitimate cities :)eek:)...refer to pg 4 of my colonizations for a prime example (That was against SDM).

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/35663/colonizations?page=0

I am in no way stating you are a bad player, just pointing out how you are very similar to the players you insult.

DeletedUser

Idk...I am in a punny mood...but i will try...

I'm not saying taking inactives is a bad thing, just don't criticize us for doing something you do as well.

Fine then, but I'm not the only one criticizing you for it. Much of the gamma community agrees with it.

And who are you to say we don't participate in ops? I'm sure you remember how we stacked the city I took a few weeks ago? I can tell you for sure, those were definitely not all my units...

Never said you didn't, that might have been bad wording of that sentence on my part.

DeletedUser

Fine then, but I'm not the only one criticizing you for it. Much of the gamma community agrees with it.

This was actually meant to shed light on the fact that the people our criticizers consider better than us are similar to us. I'm just trying to point out that everyone does what we do at some point so criticizing us is hypocritical.

Sorry I singled you out chrss, I was just going through player grepostats and saw a good example to prove my point. Not trying to make anything personal (though it may be a bit late to say that).

DeletedUser

Oh No, Not again... This goes way back.
I learned long ago that those who have the respect of their fellow players have a great responsibility on their shoulders....

Not many are able to keep themselves from abusing such power.

Chrss, I have to give you credit in this one, you expressed your change in opinion publicly and in time most others changed their view as well.

However, It only proves klevito's point to an even deeper extent. The opinion of just one well respected peep can influence so many others, to such a degree (true or not) that it becomes moot.

I must say, that I for one, would not want that kind of power.
I am just too corruptible.
:rolleyes: LMAO Just when did the gamma community become the keeper of everyone's opinion. We all take the in-actives and grays.

It really is past time to come down from that high horse.

For :pro:

SmartCat.jpg
Hugs make the world go round :)

DeletedUser3613

I have taken a few ghosts in my time ;) I find the best thing to do is give it a cool name as quick as possible and pretend it never was a ghost :)

DeletedUser

I love Ghost cities and so are inactive cities but if i catch you sleeping I will sure take a city

cheers :D

DeletedUser

Finally a world for simmers, so long Gamma been nice
Hyperborea here i come. chrss, Ragintel Daz, your welcome to join me, we can set up a super simmer alliance and make daisy chains.