Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

CR - Still the most deadly alliance(by number of active members) although they are awfully quiet now. Wonder what they're up to.

Valor - I have to agree with Dback. Valor is boring nowadays except for the active guys in the east giving BA a run for their cities. Where are the other alliances? Are they suffering the same inactivity these days? Probably location? I dont know where most of you guys are but is it a busy month? First thing I log on to is the forums not ingame. Valor has been without a leader for a long time. Probably too long. Only a handful of active members left(?) Needs a wake up call real quick - and a LEADER. Sure hope someone from council take the reigns and lead us.

TST - Good defending past couple of days, been sniped twice with only a second apart from the CS. Wow! Wonder whose hand did that. JCC is the only guy in TST attacking or I'm just not seeing the reports of others attacking because they are ...inactive (Valor guys)

UoW - High respect for testbej that's all I can say - and yeah what happened to danb? Why did he joined UK?

BA - Deadly alliance probably at par with CR and can take on all alliances on a 1 on 1 war but with all their firepower they still choose to attack enemies they know they can conquer and can't fight back. Not sure of they are an alliance that wants a challenge or just like easy cities. Still a good strategy. Playing safe but a good strategy. Someone I know is amused by the way new members are attacking ;) BA will probably outlive all alliances in Eta if there was no countdown. GL and I hope you find the challenge you need. That will probably make sirgaz more active in Eta ;)

Fate - Survivors. Leo held this group together despite member losses due to RL(or war?) GL!

DH - Down to 21 members but still alive and kicking. Winning their war too. Pescarus is brutal :)

UK - I honestly dont have a clue who they are at war with. Kiryoz and pjso71 did well keeping the team together. High respect to both.

That's it. I dont know the rest. To all you active guys left playing. Have fun :) I wish we all can go to a new World together :)

DeletedUser

danb left UOW cause he was not getting any support from others in defending neither in attacks,I asked him to join B.A. but he refused.

Regarding people we attack it is if they are in enemy alliance we hit them,dont care who are better fighters in Valor and sure thing we will not move 3 oceans away to find targets.

We are in 2 wars just for information,against Valorians and UOW.Winning both of them by over 200 more cities conqered then lost.

DeletedUser

I have no problems with the enemies BA attacks. With all your posts you seem to forget your number one complaint - that Valor is not offering you any challenge yet you don't attack those guys that can offer you one. Not saying to cross 3 oceans. What ocean are you referring to? It still is a good strategy. You are not following me.
I kept reading complains from you - Valor this, Valor that yet you attack the same guys not offering you a challenge. A city taken from an enemy is a conquest against an enemy. We all get that.
Maybe you should fight a different war then? Or split BA into 2 then kill each other out. lol
2 wars? BA only made 5 conquests against UoW last June and July - For the month of August there is none.
You have 1 active war against Valor and that's it. UoW is busy against CR and DH.

DeletedUser

We are in 2 wars just for information,against Valorians and UOW.Winning both of them by over 200 more cities conqered then lost.
Those stats mean nothing to me. only stats I see are resent cities conquested and this graph. To me BA losing 8 of the last 20 conquest means they are at there weakest point in months {I'm sure someone will pay for this :).} The graph shows UoW is not actively fighting BA doing worse then Valor who is actively fighting BA. So it can be said BA is winning one war and the other is in a stalemate.

graph

graph

graph

BA only made 5 conquests against UoW last June and July - For the month of August there is none.
You have 1 active war against Valor and that's it. UoW is busy against CR and DH.

UoW only has one attacker left, and 5 defenders the rest do nothing. It's so bad CR members in the south are bored I even moved north from the south. If i was BA i wouldn't waste my time on them unless they get in the way. The "WAR" true meaning is BA is free to farm UoW :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah that is correct,well danb was a challenge alright but he went to DH plus some other guy from DH took a city from Sirgaz so I guess DH wish war against B.A.??any official of DH to confirm that?

I have a question not regarding this thread but hopefully someone can help out,or even Z GRADE if he logs on on forum ever,so can i lead different account in different world with another name,I mean guy is giving me account in Bytzanthium,so what is the procedure to take over that account if it is legal??all information will be appreciated.

DeletedUser

danb has never been a member of DH .

As I explained in my message to you Brlinho,I had no knowledge of our member attacking BA until you informed me.It's being investigated right now.

DeletedUser

My mistake about danb guy,he was UK and not DH,I apologize for mistaken those 2 alliances.

DeletedUser

danb has never been a member of DH .

As I explained in my message to you Brlinho,I had no knowledge of our member attacking BA until you informed me.It's being investigated right now.

i trust u will do a good and thorough job rosie.

mikesworld44SW08FA 13,716 sirgaz mikesworld BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. Dark Hunters 2012-08-15 07:09:30
mikesworld44SW08HA 13,464 sirgaz mikesworld BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. Dark Hunters 2012-08-15 02:25:37

DeletedUser

I am no one,here.I dont know any of you.But i am a very old player indeed.Sparta is okay,but you know...most worlds are not.

DeletedUser

I am no one,here.I dont know any of you.But i am a very old player indeed.Sparta is okay,but you know...most worlds are not.

When i started this world it was very peaceful only a few skirmishes here and there, A group of alliances called "team black" kept the peace any alliance thought to be unloyal was a possible target. The true leader of the group at that time was lefty in BA. But, BA's closest allies was Fate and UoW Anyway, then they started to run out of true enemies they started turning on there friends. Soon after Adamberr started a team called "Team Blue" and so began the dark days of ETA, and out the ruins came Chaos Rising.

A lot has happened since then because we are now out of the dark days and starting the "end days".

disclaimer: these are the views of whateverr's and whateverr's alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes very true.i thought the Golden Age would come first.But now the war comes first.

DeletedUser15946

Yeah, when you're done with researching that thingie, inform me if you want him to live :)

DeletedUser15336

Brlinho,
Greetings.
How are you doing ????
Now BA has special forces in Brlinho Crew ?????
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

...and you ;)
Kinda odd no one from BA is posting. Where's Velael? Brlinho?

DeletedUser

1 Chaos Rising
number 1 allaince still nearly 7 million points more then its cloest ranking, down on points this month but thy did have rockys delete by a hacker! so this can be looked other they almost reocvered now!
some gd players still growing still very on the offencive nearly 3.5mill OBP not doing bad there and 1 mil DBP

2 Valor
a few downs other the month but over all grown by a little amount! doing ok in offencive 2mil points thi month and defence 1million can they keep this up!

3 The Steel Titans
the old biggest allaince held it for ages now on a downslide! 2k growth this month lol! pittifull really! 800k ABP not great less then half of valorand a quater of CR again this is bad for a top 5 allaince. 1.5mill DBP which is better then valor and CR but just shows they on the defence big time now! they might aswell merge into fate cos they gonna get a name for being as bad as them!

4 Union of Warlords
still losing there points 2.5 mil point down this month thats bad! 500k ABP and 2 mill DBP so they still tyring to defend but failing badly

5 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
a few players joining this month 2 mill growth well done! 800k ABP not as bad considering what there smaller then TST by 10 million points! and matching them in the offencive! over 1mill DBP again not bad!

6 Fate
still losing points i see and without me hitting them heavy this is all good though :p
1mill points lost and the worst ABP i seen ever for these guys do they ever attack ;) 200k ABP might aswell just merge with TST and UoW hadnt u u might start to get a reasonable score then ;) even defending u losing faith 800k DBP come on thats nothign considering how much u must be getting attacked

7 Dark Hunters
another loser this month 2 mill points almost whats going on here ??? 500k ABP half the size of TST but still for there size they hitting better then TST 100k DBP so not taking much hits though

8 United Knights
lossing points down over half amillion points in the last month no real worth fights to see form there states!

anyone wanna update me on the war front ! last i heard it was
CR vs TST FATE and UoW
BA VS UoW Valor
TST vs UoW CR and Valor
Valor vs BA TST and FATE???

have i missed any out ?

DeletedUser

o and a update on all the wars vs and last two weeks would be nice :) justt for when i look back i can see how things are going

DeletedUser

by looks of it JCC is under heavy attack well done guys u hurting him loads ;)

guessing its CR as they seem to be taking his villages!

just goes to show when we ready we can hurt!!
miss the game loads though :(