Alliances in War

DeletedUser2524

Side #1. AoA, UAE

Side #2. TeA, Molon Labe, Phenomen, MdK,(only agianst AoA) Xmortis (maybe) Phoenix of Carthage (maybe)

Am i missing any? Heard rummers of alliances on certain sides.

I will update this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

MdK is on side #2. With others attacking AoA/UAE but not really on the side. I would however consider Xmortis on Side #2

DeletedUser

Eh, I've got an NAP going with MDK. Maybe I should check into that?

DeletedUser

Eh, I've got an NAP going with MDK. Maybe I should check into that?

Well you know, they have only coordinate with Phenomen and conquered 8 AoA cities in the last few days. I guess that isn't a clear side... lol

DeletedUser

Well you know, they have only coordinate with Phenomen and conquered 8 AoA cities in the last few days. I guess that isn't a clear side... lol

Apparently not (a clear side) since they do have a NAP with UAE.

DeletedUser

Yes but they have an Ally-Pacts with some alliances on our side and are openly at war with UAE's allies. Humm I wonder which side they have chosen...

DeletedUser

Guess you'll find out when their ships sail into your harbor.

DeletedUser

Yes but they have an Ally-Pacts with some alliances on our side and are openly at war with UAE's allies. Humm I wonder which side they have chosen...

Have they chosen a side or are they just killing for fun?

DeletedUser4013

i wonder what all those out on The Rim are thinking of this...though me personally i am looking forward to seeing the shape of the world after this war ends...:Smile:

DeletedUser

Phoenix of Carthage took 5 AoA cities (of which 4 are today and 1 is 2 days ago).. maybe they are in the fight, maybe they just kill aliens for fun..

DeletedUser

Deep Fried Alien legs ! Yumm .. always a good meal, but much like Chinese food, it always leaves me Hungry ..

On the other hand, snap!

I hear that UAE meat is great RaW .. and tho Yondo didnt realize he is in a war with TeA, I woke up to this ..

Oh snap! Its raining lighting Bolts ! run for the hills

pxW.png

Now come on Yondo, you can do much better then that ? Your brilliant choice to keep your refugee seems to be costing you much, and there will be a monthly charge. I can only imagine that Big Joke kneels by your thrown licking your toes.. Guess its worth it then huh ?

Oh n snap, I welcome ya bolts .. try and keep them on schedule, they only last 4hrs ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Kustard you do not like your own tactics used against you? You have been bolting BJ for over a week now, using the old COIG tactics to warfare, to no real avail. Just making your members cast bolt after bolt, while your hypocrisy on how this game is played is shown. You and yours bolt from your far away ocean , talking trash and thinking you are gaining some upper hand. while ive got some fun facts for everyone.

So one day, Big John wakes up and says " those buggers are bolting me again!" a few cast protection later his cities are safe, at least for another 12 hours..

On his throne in ocean 34, King Kustard decides to send his navy on a suicide mission, and maybe waste a few of his peons navies while he is at it,
070829_colour_custard-742173.jpg

" Go Forth my Loyal Subjects and Die on the blades of UAE" exclaimed this runny foul tasting dessert

" He really wants to fight!" exclaimed Big J as he noticed for one of the first times ever Kustard is sending real units, not just bolts from the unforgiving Gods

So while Big J rallies the troops to meet Kustard&Co navies head on, another plan comes into play.... why not take some wonderful TeA cities and put them to better use for the empire.
funnyu.jpg
isnt this a nice little city?

so while Kustard, runny and foul in his kingdom far far away decides waste over 100 light ships on vengeance and anger, we sneak in and steal from him a nice pointed city, and one of the few strong holds left in our part of ocean 43.

Now don't think they didn't try and save this city, sending attacks from 75 hours away, and did we mention bolts! lots of bolts, always bolts.

In the end, we won the city,
victorysd.jpg

and are welcomed with open arms.

Now you are all thinking, does one city deserve a PnP, no maybe not, but it shows the weakness in Kustard, and his inability to put anger and vengeance aside and focus on the more important aspects.

He cries about Bolts, but he Bolts, his army goes to watery deaths, when 100 lightships could have broken that siege on the city easier then the weak attempted to free a city from our grasps.

I await the bolts to come for me now.! :Smile:

DeletedUser

Oh no devyn you mis understood then

I LOVE BEING BOLTED dude .. bring it on =)

What a poor attempt to make me look bad Devyn .. hmm lets try again =)